6 Brantwood Gardens
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1HP
- Entrance hall with polished porcelain fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor
- Ground floor W/C with modern white suite
- Living room with contemporary style wall mounted living flame fire
- Recently fitted kitchen with full range of dual coloured high gloss units / Integrated oven and hob
- Dining room with polished porcelain fully tiled floor / PVC double glazed French doors to Conservatory
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / All with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include double ended bath and separate fully tiled shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating
- External washroom plumbed for washing machine / Detached garage 25' x 10'`
- Tarmac drive with parking for two plus cars / Garden to front in neat lawn / Fully enclosed garden to rear
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious three bedroom semi-detached house with two reception rooms, ground floor W/C, conservatory and garage occupying a generous site with mostly open aspect to the rear and located within this mature, sought after development close to Antrim town yet within easy access to the M2 motorway, schools and most amenities. Finished to a high standard both inside and out, this superb property benefits from recently fitted contemporary style dual coloured high gloss high and low level kitchen units with integrated oven and hob and modern white bathroom suite. Likely to appeal to the first time buyer and family alike this property can only be fully appreciated on full internal inspection. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed and leaded entrance door with double glazed sidelight to:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Open space to understairs meter cupboard. Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrading. Double radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with feature tap and tiled splash back. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM 5.31m x 3.48m (17'5 x 11'5)
- Wall mounted contemporary style electric living flame fire with pebble detail. Oak effect mantle above. Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. 6 pane beveled glass door to entrance hall. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 3.78m x 2.64m (12'5 x 8'8)
- Full range of contemporary style dual colour high gloss high and low level units with feature handles and contrasting work surfaces. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob and low level combination oven and grill. Stainless steel and glass feature over head extractor fan. Breakfast bar. Larder unit and separate storage cupboard. Space for fridge and plumbed for dishwasher. Partially tiled walls to work surfaces. Polished porcelain fully tilled floor. Double radiator. PVC double glazed door to side. 6 pane beveled glass door to:-
- DINING ROOM 3.33m x 2.67m (10'11 x 8'9)
- Polished porcelain fully tilled floor. Double radiator. PVC double glazed French doors to:-
- CONSERVATORY 3.05m x 3.05m (10'0 x 10'0)
- (max). PVC double glazed windows and French doors. Anti-glare roof.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hot press with copper cylinder and 'Willis' type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 3.78m x 2.64m (12'5 x 8'8)
- plus built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.40m x 2.49m (11'2 x 8'2)
- plus built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.72m x 2.46m (8'11 x 8'1)
- Wood laminate floor. Full range of built-in bedroom furniture comprising 2No single wardrobes and over head lockers. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.72m x 2.64m (8'11 x 8'8)
- (max) Modern white suite comprising double ended panel bath set on a raised plinth with off set taps and shower attachment. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Mira Go' electric shower unit and pivot glazed door. Extractor fan. Fully tiled walls and floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Double entrance pillars to tarmac drive with parking for 2 plus cars. Garden to front in neat lawn and well stocked border with mature shrubs.
- ATTACHED WASH HOUSE 1.78m x 1.37m (5'10 x 4'6)
- Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Pedestal wash hand basin. Power and light.
- DETACHED GARAGE 7.62m x 3.05m (25'0 x 10'0)
- Up and over door. Power and light. Oil-fired boiler.
- OUTSIDE CONTINUED
- Timber pedestrian gate to side accessing fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and hexagonal paved patio. Enclosed bin and oil-storage. 6ft timber fencing. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.