6 Aird Close
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1RG
- Rear Hall with ground floor W/C
- Dining Room with wood laminate floor / Part glazed French doors to;
- Living room extension 20'9'' x 11'9'' with free-standing multi-fuel stove / Open archway to;
- Kitchen with full range of cream coloured Shaker style units / Integrated oven, hob and dishwasher
- First floor landing with access to loft / Hotpress
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Two with superb views
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include shower bath with electric shower over
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Garden to front in tegula brick and low level walling / Superb views over Lough Neagh and The Sperrin Mountains
- Fully enclosed "Tegula" brick patio area to front / Fully enclosed yard area to rear in "Tegula" brick
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious three bedroom mid terraced house benefiting from a substantial full width extension providing a stunning extra living room with amazing views over open space to Lough Neagh and The Sperrin Mountains beyond. Ideally suited to a growing family and first time buyer alike, this well presented property also benefits from a modern fitted kitchen with cream coloured Shaker style units and integrated oven, hob and dishwasher. The modern white bathroom suite has a shower bath with curved glass screen and electric shower unit over and is complimented by a further ground floor W/C. The property is complete with the use of PVC double glazed windows and external doors, oil-fired central heating and PVC fascia and soffits. Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door and sidelights to:-
- EXTENDED LIVING ROOM 6.32m x 3.58m (20'9 x 11'9)
- Superb views. Free standing cast iron multi-fuel stove with exposed flue and tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor. 2 No. double radiators. Partially glazed French doors to:-
- DINING ROOM 4.06m x 3.18m (13'4 x 10'5)
- Wood laminate floor. Door to rear hall. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN 5.41m x 2.87m (17'9 x 9'5)
- Full range of cream coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units with short chrome handles, contrasting "butcher's block" work surfaces and a one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style overhead circulator fan. Mid level combination oven and grill. Integrated dishwasher. Space for fridge/ freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Breakfast bar. Partially tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Open archway to living room. Double radiator.
- REAR HALL
- PVC door to rear with leaded and stained glass double glazed portlight. Meter cupboard. Under stair storage. Door to dining room. Fully tiled floor.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor. High level storage cupboards.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hot press with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Separate storage cupboard with louvered doors.
- BEDROOM 1 3.91m x 3.53m (12'10 x 11'7)
- into wardrobe recess. High level TV point. Single radiator. Superb views.
- BEDROOM 2 3.25m x 2.64m (10'8 x 8'8)
- Wood laminate floor. Superb views. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.67m x 2.36m (8'9 x 7'9)
- Built-in storage. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising shower bath with curved screen and "Mira Sport" electric shower unit over. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled floor and walls. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan.
- Garden to front fully laid out in "Tegula" brick patio. Low level walling and timber pedestrian gate to front.
Fully enclosed "Tegula" brick yard to rear with feature steps and timber pedestrian gate. Prefabricated oil-fired boiler house. Enclosed PVC tank and bin store. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.