, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1LA
- Double height entrance hall with open tread staircase to gallery landing / Fully tiled floor
- Living room with feature glass encased log effect gas fire / Full depth windows / Glazed sliding doors to;
- Large conservatory 16'8 x 12'with PVC double glazed windows and French doors to patio area / Access to;
- Kitchen open to informal dining area in conservatory annex Full range of "framed" "Hayburn" high and low level units, Welsh style dresser and curved centre island / Contrasting "Corian" worksurfaces
- Integrated "Bosch" combination microwave / oven, hob, dishwasher and fridge
- Rear Hall with access to Utility with walk-in pantry / Separate ground floor W/C
- Guest Bedroom to ground floor with ensuite / Three further bedrooms to first floor / Two with ensuite to include Master with large dressing room
- Tarmac drive to front and side with parking for up to 4 cars / Integral double garage with electric roller shutter door / Generous, mature gardens to side and rear in neat lawns.
- Large patio areas with steps down to lower, private patio area
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating (underfloor heating to ground floor) / "Beam" central vacuum system / Security alarm system / PVC fascia and soffits
This is an incredibly rare opportunity for even the most discerning purchaser to own a unique, architecturally designed detached property occupying a superb site in this most sought after residential development in the Antrim area. Constructed approximately 13 years ago to the current owners brief, this property has been designed to maximise both privacy and light whilst creating a free flowing family home with a generous lounge complete with modern glass encased fire, floor to ceiling windows blending the inside and outside space seamlessly and bespoke kitchen from Hayburn's in muted shades of grey opening onto a fully glazed dining annex and on to a large conservatory. With three out of the four bedrooms benefiting from an ensuite, some simple re-configuration may allow the fourth bedroom (currently used as a first floor study) to access the ensuite of bedroom 3 in a "jack & jill" fashion. In addition, the master bedroom not only has a large ensuite bathroom but also has access to an extensive dressing room 17'6 x 14'1 that has been sub-divided to allow for both a dressing and a relaxation area.
Outside, the beautiful, mature gardens have several patio areas designed to follow the sun with a large raised patio adjacent to the substantial conservatory and other patios on a lower level designed to maximise privacy. The property is approached via a tarmac driveway with the front elevation deliberately understated so that it would blend subtly into it's surroundings. The front forecourt allows for parking of several cars together with access to the generous integral double garage via electrically operated roller shutter door and separate access to side parking for caravans or trailers.
Only on full inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this amazing property with too many features to list individually. Early viewing very strongly recommended.
- Substantial overhang with PVC ceiling. Tegula brick with access to fully paved front step. Impressively large hard wood door and double glazed sidelights and over light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL 6.55m x 3.81m (21'6 x 12'6)
- (max) Double height entrance hall into vaulted atrium with automated twin double glazed roof lanterns. Fully tiled floors. Low voltage down lights. Feature open tread staircase with moulded hand rail and fluted ballustrading to first floor. Recessed stair lighting.
- LIVING ROOM 5.44m x 3.91m (17'10 x 12'10)
- Feature glass encased remote controlled log effect gas fire. Full depth windows with views over surrounding garden. Solid wood floor. Low voltage down lights and directional spot lights. Glazed sliding doors and side lights to:
- CONSERVATORY 5.08m x 3.66m (16'8 x 12)
- PVC double glazed windows and pitched roof. PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Fully tiled floor with inset plug sockets. Wall light points. PVC double glazed door to;
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING ANNEX 6.02m x 5.31m (19'9 x 17'5 )
- (into PVC double glazed sun annex) Full range of French grey coloured high and low level framed units from "Hayburn's" with contrasting "Corian" work surfaces and up-stands. One and a quarter bowl inlaid stainless steel sink unit with fluted "Corian" drainer. Integrated four ring halogen hob with "Smeg" polished stainless steel wide extractor fan and "Bosch" mid level combination oven and microwave. Integrated dish washer. Curved centre island with contrasting "Corian" work surfaces. Inset integrated fridge. Low voltage down lights and over lighting to centre island. Contrasting "Welsh" style dresser with contrasting wooden work surfaces and part glazed display doors. Fully tiled floor. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Additional PVC double glazed door to rear.
- REAR HALL
- Fully tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and corner pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back and mono block mixer taps.
- UTILITY 1.93m x 1.78m (6'4 x 5'10)
- Full range of "Beech" effect high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor.
- WALK-IN PANTRY
- Fully tiled and shelved. Cloaks hanging space.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE 6.81m x 5.28m (22'4 x 17'4)
- Remote controlled electric roller shutter door. Power and light. Integrated post box shute. "Beam" central vacuum receptacle. Internal tap and additional pipework for external water feature. Part double glazed door to rear.
- GUEST BEDROOM 3.78m x 3.76m (12'5 x 12'4)
- Solid wood floor. Square set low voltage down lights.
- ENSUITE 2.77m x 1.60m (9'1 x 5'3)
- Modern white suite comprising large walk in PVC clad shower cubicle with "Mira Sport" electric shower unit and glazed screen. Moulded half pedestal wash hand basin with mono block mixer taps. Low flush W/C. Half tiled walls with decorative border. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Square set low voltage down lights.
- FIRST FLOOR GALLERY LANDING
- Wall light points. Double radiator. Walk-in hot press with insulated copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. L-shaped shelving.
- BEDROOM 2 4.29m x 3.91m (14'1 x 12'10)
- With feature corner window. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator. Access to;
- ENSUITE BATHROOM 2.79m x 2.74m (9'2 x 9)
- Modern white suite comprising double ended paneled bath with off-set taps. Low flush W/C and modern wash hand basin with monoblock mixer taps and storage below. Matching bidet. PVC clad corner shower cubicle with thermostatic power shower unit and pivot glazed door. Half tiled walls. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail. Double radiator.
- DRESSING ROOM 5.33m x 4.29m (17'6 x 14'1)
- Currently sub-divided into a dressing area with 2No. sets of built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors. Double radiator. Separate relaxation area. Access to under eaves storage. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 3 5.21m x 3.63m (17'1 x 11'11)
- Low voltage down lights. 2No. double glazed "Velux" roof lights. Double radiator. Access to under eaves storage. Access to ensuite.
- ENSUITE 2.82m x 1.57m (9'3 x 5'2)
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. PVC clad corner quadrant shower cubicle with "Mira Sport" electric shower unit. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Polished chrome towel rail and double radiator. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 4 / STUDY 3.78m x 3.73m (12'5 x 12'3)
- Feature corner window. Twin wall light points. Double radiator.
- Brick entrance walls and tarmac drive to front forecourt with parking for 4 cars. Low level fence lighting. Access to integrated double garage. Tarmac drive to side and rear for additional parking of caravan or trailer. Mature conifers to front, side and rear with garden to side and rear in neat lawn and tegula brick pathways with well stocked borders. Large semi- circular tegula brick patio. Steps up to raised and paved patio area to conservatory with low level walls. Young fruit bearing trees to 7ft wall. Mature conifers. Paved patio with timber garden shed. Low level garden lights. Enclosed courtyard area with space for bins and timber gate to front. Outside tap and lights.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.