59 Niblock Oaks
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2DP
- Entrance hall with tiled floor / Staircase to first floor
- Ground floor W/C with modern white suite / Separate utility room
- Living room with open fire and contemporary fire surround / Beveled glass French doors to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath and separate shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Communal tarmac parking to front / Fully enclosed low maintenance garden
- Excellent opportunity for first time buyers and young families alike
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a well presented three bedroom end townhouse benefiting from ground floor W/C, utility and ensuite to the master bedroom. Finished to a high standard throughout, this quality property also boasts modern shaker style high and low kitchen units and modern white bathroom suite to include panel bath and separate shower cubicle. With two parking spaces to the front and a generous south facing garden to the rear with excellent sun orientation, this property is ideally suited to those with a young family. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Wooden front door with twin double glazed side lights.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Tiled floor. Double radiator. Access to under-stair storage.
- GROUND FLOOR W.C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and corner wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM 4.65m x 3.48m (15'3 x 11'5)
- Open fire with contemporary style wooden surround, part polished cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor. Eight pane glazed French doors with access to:
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.01m x 3.86m (13'2 x 12'8)
- Full range of "Shaker" style high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Space for cooker with stainless steel pyramid style over-head extractor fan. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbed for dish washer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Double radiator.
- Matching high and low level "Shaker" style units with contrasting work surfaces and single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Partly tiled splash back to sink. Fully tiled floor. Oil-fired boiler. Hardwood double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to roof space. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 3.96m x 3.18m (13 x 10'5)
- Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Splash back tiling to sink. PVC clad shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 3.78m x 3.18m (12'5 x 10'5)
- Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.95m x 2.26m (9'8 x 7'5)
- Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath, low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Part tiled wall to bath area. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- Communal tarmac parking. Garden area to front in neat lawn and paved pathway. Pedestrian gate to fully enclosed rear garden partly laid in neat lawn, pink stone display area and raised timber decking. PVC oil tank. 6ft timber fencing.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.