58 Hawthorn Way
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 9EN
- Well Presented Mid-Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen With Informal Dining Area
- PVC Double Glazing; Oil Central Heating
- Low Maintenance Front And Rear Gardens
- Convenient Location
- Ideal First Time Buy/Buy To Let Investment
This well presented mid-terrace in located in the ever popular Hawthorn Way Area, Ballyclare. Within close proximity to local amenities including shops, cafes, public parks, schools and local transport networks this property would be ideally suited to a first time buyer or buy to let investor.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen with informal dining area, three well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a low maintenance front and rear garden with outside store.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door with matching side screen. Stairwell to first floor
- LOUNGE 4.55m x 3.81m (14'11 x 12'6)
- widest points. Focal point electric fire with timber surround on wooden hearth. Box bay window. Glazed window to kitchen.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.80m x 2.54m (15'9 x 8'4)
- Fitted kitchen with low level storage units and contrasting work surfaces. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink unit with drainer bay. Space for cooker point and fridge freezer. Access to under stair store. PVC double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 3.48m x 2.95m (11'5 x 9'8)
- BEDROOM 2 3.68m x 2.34m (12'1 x 7'8)
- BEDROOM 3 2.79m x 2.41m (9'2 x 7'11)
- widest points. Access to built in wardrobe.
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with Mira electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Fully tiled walls to shower, part tiled walls and laminate flooring.
- Low maintenance front garden in decorative stone.
Low maintenance, south facing rear garden with access to an outside store with oil fired central heating boiler, power and light.
PVC fascia, soffits and rainwater goods.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.