58 Carnbeg Dale
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4RE
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Staircase to first floor
- Lounge 18'6 x 12'3 with hole in the wall style fireplace with inset "dog grate" gas fire
- 8 pane glazed French doors to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed sliding patio doors to rear
- Full range of beech "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob and dishwasher
- Utility room with matching units / Access to Ground Floor W/C
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath and separate shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating
- Integral garage / Tarmac driveway / Garden to front in neat lawn / Fully enclosed and paved yard to rear
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a well presented a four bedroom townhouse fronting onto a mature green area in this sought after residential area on the outskirts of Antrim town yet close to all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to a high standard throughout to include for ground floor W/C, utility room and ensuite to the master bedroom this property is ideally suite to those with a growing family who require generous, well proportioned bedrooms and living accommodation together with the benefit of a large integral garage and spacious gardens to the rear.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood entrance door with double glazed insets to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Staircase to first floor. Single radiator.
- Modern white two piece white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with single lever mixer tap and push button low flush W/C. Radiator.
- LOUNGE 5.64m x 3.73m (18'6" x 12'3")
- 'Hole in wall' fireplace with dog grate on raised black granite hearth. Gas fire inset. Wood laminate floor. Walk-in understair cloaks cupboard. Twin front windows. Double and single radiators. Eight pane glazed French doors to:-
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 6.35m x 3.15m (20'10" x 10'4")
- Full range of high and low level beech "Shaker" style units with chrom handles and contrasting work surfaces. One and quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring gas hob and low level combination oven and grill. Stainless steel pyramid style extractor canopy with matching splashback. Integrated dishwasher. PVC double glazed sliding patio doors to rear. Double and single radiators. Access to garage from the kitchen.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.13m x 1.57m (7'0" x 5'2")
- Range of matching beech "Shaker" style units and contrasting work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Cupboard housing for gas fired central heating boiler. Hardwood double glazed door to rear. Radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Shelved hot press.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.47m x 3.76m (14'8" x 12'4")
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- With modern three piece suite comprising PVC panelled quadrant shower cubicle with electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors, pedestal wash hand basin with single lever mixer tap and push button low flush W/C. Wall mounted light.
- BEDROOM 2 4.34m x 2.72m (14'3" x 8'11")
- BEDROOM 3 5.36m x 3.15m (17'7" x 10'4")
- Access to roof space storage. Radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 3.45m x 3.07m (11'4" x 10'1")
- FAMILY BATHROOM 2.95m x 2.06m (9'8" x 6'9")
- Modern white four piece suite comprising PVC panelled quadrant shower cubicle with sliding screen doors and mains pressure shower unit, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower fittings, push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with single lever mixer tap. Wall light point Radiator. "Velux" double glazed roof light.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and mature specimen tree. Kerbed and tarmac driveway with access to integral garage.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 5.38m x 2.97m (17'8" x 9'9" )
- Roller shutter door. Service door into kitchen. Florescent lighting.
Secure enclosed garden to rear. Fully paved within perimeter fencing.
Gateway accessing rear pedestrian right of way.
Outside light. Water tap.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.