57F Kilgreel Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1EQ
- Glazed entrance door and sidelight to:-
- Communcal entrance hall with access to rear and dedicated storage cupboard
- Staircase to first floor landing
- Composite door to private entrance hall
- Spacious living room 12'10 x 12' with wood laminate floor
- Kitchen with full range of high and low level units
- Two well proportioned bedrooms / Master with built-in wardrobe
- Bathroom with white suite to include panel bath with mixer taps and shower attachment
- PVC double glazed window / Gas fired central heating
- Excellent opportunity for First Time Buyers and Investors alike
This is an excellent opportunity for investors and first time buyers alike to purchase a 2 bedroom first floor flat within easy access of the town centre and all local transport facilities. Benefiting from PVC double glazed windows and composite door to private entrance hall together with gas fired central heating, this property is ready for immediate occupation with no forward chain.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Single glazed door and matching sidelights to:-
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Communal entrance hall with part glazed door to rear yard area. Staircase to;
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Double glazed composite door to;
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Meter cupboard. Single radiator.
- KITCHEN 11'5 x 8'8
- Full range of white high and low level units with short chrome handles and complimentary work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Space for cooker and fridge. Plumbed for washing machine. Partially tiled walls to work surfaces. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 12'10 x 12'0
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- INNER HALL
- 2No. Storage cupboards. Gas fired boiler. Access to attic.
- BEDROOM 1 12'2 x 9'8
- to include wardrobe with double doors. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 11'6 x 6'2
- Double radiator. Wood laminate floor.
- White suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splash back. Double radiator.
- Low level railing and pedestrian gate to communal gardens in neat lawn and concrete pathway.
Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed concrete communal yard area to rear with shared washing lines and space for bins.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.