57 Ferrard Meadow
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4RU
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor
- Ground floor W/C with modern white suite
- Spacious living room 18'5 x 12'3 (into bay window) with feature fireplace and cast iron multie solid fuel stove
- Kitchen with full range of "Shaker" style high and low level units / PVC double glazed French doors to the rear
- Integrated oven, hob, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with modern white suite to include shower bath with curved screen
- Black ash effect PVC double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating
- Tarmac drive with off-street parking for up to three cars / Gardens to front and rear in neat lawn
This is a unique opportunity to purchase a re-sale property within this highly sought after residential development in Antrim town, close to all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to an exceptionally high standard both inside and out, this well appointed family home boasts a large reception room with bay window and feature fireplace with multi-fuel cast iron stove. The stunning kitchen units in dark grey woodgrain effect "Shaker" style are complimented by integrated oven, hob, fridge, freezer and dishwasher while the additional breakfast bar area in contrasting light grey woodgrain effect "Shaker" style units provides both additional storage and seating. Upstairs, the three well proportioned bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room) provide excellent family accommodation and are complimented by the generous modern white bathroom suite with trendy shower bath and feature wall tiling.
Outside, the property occupies a generous end of cul-d-sac position with substantial tarmac driveway and space for a garage. With an open outlook to the front and plenty of parking this property is ideally suited to those with a growing family who want a modern property in a convenient location.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Composite woodgrain effect entrance door with inset double glazed port lights and over light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Open to small under stair storage area. Staircase to first floor with mahogony hand rail and flutted ballustrading. Walk-in cloaks cupboard.
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- Modern white low flush W/C and half pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM 5.61m x 3.73m (18'5" x 12'3" )
- (into bay) Granite lined hole-in-the-wall fireplace with cast iron multi solid fuel stove. Polished granite hearth. Dual aspect windows. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 5.97m x 3.12m (19'7 x 10'3)
- Full range of dark grey wood grain effect "Shaker" style high and low level units with feature handles and contrasting work surfaces. Feature one and a quarter bowl single drainer sink unit and polished chrome mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated fridge, freezer and dish washer. Enclosed wall mounted gas fired boiler. Tiled splash backs. Fully tiled floor. Contrasting breakfast bar with light grey wood grain effect "Shaker" style low level units. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator. PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 3.84m x 3.38m (12'7 x 11'1)
- Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C, half pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with sliding cubicle doors. Thermostatic shower unit. Fully tiled floor. Extractor. Low voltage down lights. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.20m x 3.15m (10'6 x 10'4)
- Double radiator
- BEDROOM 3 3.15m x 2.67m (10'4 x 8'9)
- Double radiator
- BATHROOM 2.62m x 2.49m (8'7" x 8'2" )
- (max) Modern white suite comprising shower bath with curved screen and feature mixer taps with shower attachment. Low flush W/C and half pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Fully tiled walls to bath area. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Single radiator. Linen cupboard with shelving and fully tiled floor.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and kerbed edging. Paved pathway. Tarmac drive to side with parking for 3 cars. Raised kerb and side garden in neat lawn. Timber fencing and pedestrian gate to:
Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and paved patio area. 6 Ft timber fencing and additional side gate. Outside light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.