57 Castle Park
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4LT
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Living room with feature fireplace and solid wood floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of light oak effect high and low level units
- Utility room with matching light oak low level unit
- Two ground floor bedrooms (One could be used for a dining room)
- Ground floor shower room with modern white suite to include off-set quadrant shower cubicle and electric shower unit
- First floor landing / Two further bedrooms / One with built-in wardrobes
- First floor shower room with W/C
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / Detached garage / Enclosed garden to rear
- Perfectly suited to the first time buyer, young family and downsizer alike / Close proximity to the Castle Gardens
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented four bedroom chalet style bungalow with one or two reception rooms in this sought after residential location just off the Castle Road close to Antrim town centre and all local amenities including the award winning Castle Gardens. Finished to a high standard throughout, this well proportioned family home benefits from quality light oak effect kitchen units and matching utility room together with modern white shower room to the ground floor and separate shower room to the first floor. Outside, the substantial tarmac driveway leads to an detached garage and and fully enclosed garden at the rear with greenhouse.
Only on full internal inspection can one fully appreciate the quality of this stunning home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Open entrance porch with mahogany effect PVC double glazed door and leaded glass sidelights to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor with moulded handrail and turned balustrade. Open to understairs area. Single radiator. Cloaks cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM 4.50m x 3.45m (14'9 x 11'4)
- Open fire with ornate wooden surround and marble tiled inset and hearth. Solid wood floor. Corniced ceiling. 2No. single radiators.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.98m x 3.48m (16'4 x 11'5)
- Full range of light oak effect high and low level units with short chrome handles and complimentary work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Space for cooker with stainless steel pyramid style extractor canopy. Space for fridge freezer. Wall light point. Fully tiled floor. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Single radiator. 15 pane glazed door to entrance hall.
- UTILITY 2.51m x 1.78m (8'3 x 5'10)
- Matching low level light oak effect units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for dryer. Meter cupboard. Fully tiled floor. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed door to rear.
- BEDROOM 3 / DINING ROOM 3.53m x 2.87m (11'7 x 9'5)
- 15 pane bevelled glass door to entrance hall. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 3.23m x 2.87m (10'7 x 9'5)
- Wall light point. Single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM 2.87m x 2.57m (9'5 x 8'5)
- (max) Modern white suite comprising fully tiled off set quadrant shower cubicle with "Mira Sprint" electric shower and sliding cubicle doors. Push button low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below. Wall light point. Extractor fan. Fully tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Single radiator.
Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Double louvred doors to storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 5.46m x 3.48m (17'11 x 11'5)
- (max) plus eaves storage. "Velux" double glazed rooflight. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 5.46m x 2.79m (17'11 x 9'2)
- (max) into built-in wardrobe with sliding part mirrored doors. Access to eaves storage. Gable side window. Single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Modern white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with "Redring" electric shower unit. Pivot glazed door. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. "Velux" double glazed roof light. Single radiator.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and paved pathway. Tarmac drive to the side with parking for three cars. Access to;
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.49m x 3.20m (18' x 10'6)
- Up and over door. Power and light. Oil-fired boiler. Hardwood single glazed window. Service door to side.
Garden to rear in neat lawn, well stocked borders and paved patio. Outside tap and light. Greenhouse. 6ft. timber lapboard fencing.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.