56 Lower Ballyboley Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9UQ
- Delightful Renovated Stone Built Farmhouse
- Quality Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Lounge With Cast Iron Stove
- Three Well Appointed Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom With Wet Room En Suite
- Contemporary 3 Piece Bathroom Suite
- Utility Room/ Balcony/ Parking Forecourt
- Adjoining Annex With Open Plan Kitchen/ Living Area
- Accessed Via Shared Laneway Off Lower Ballyboley Road
Superb 3 bedroom detached stone built house accessed via shared laneway off Lower Ballyboley Road just outside village of Ballyeaston. The property has been completely renovated throughout to the highest of specifications and enjoys peaceful uninterrupted views of the surrounding countryside. Viewing of this excellent property will not disappoint!
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Glass panelled hardwood stable door.
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- Walnut laminate flooring. Stairwell to first floor.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 4.37m x 3.91m (14'4" x 12'10")
- Quality fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units in solid oak finish with matching marble effect work surfaces. Inlaid two and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Recess and plumbing for gas range style cooker with integrated overhead extractor unit. Larder cupboard with space for fridge and freezer. Recessed ceiling lighting. Recessed under unit lighting. Ceramic tiled floor. Understair storage.
- LOUNGE 4.32m x 2.82m (14'2" x 9'3")
- Attractive fireplace with inset cast iron multi fuel stove with tiled hearth and oak mantlepiece. PVC double glazed French doors to parking area. Recessed ceiling lighting. Walnut laminate flooring. Ceiling cornicing.
- REAR HALLWAY
- Recessed ceiling lighting.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.35m x 1.22m (11'0" x 4'0")
- Low level units with matching worktops and overhead shelving. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer.. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- MASTER BEDROOM 5.49m x 3.89m (18'0" x 12'9")
- Range of ceiling height mirrored sliderobes. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- De Luxe En Suite Wet Room
- Superb 3 piece suite comprising fully tiled glass panelled cubicle with mains shower over. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Recessed ceiling lighting. Matching accessories.
- First Floor
- Velux roof light.
- BEDROOM 2 3.28m x 3.05m (10'9" x 10'0")
- BEDROOM 3 6.10m x 2.95m (20'0" x 9'8")
- Velux roof light. Access to roof space. Access into:-
- ADJOINING OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ LIVING AREA 7.32m x 5.49m (24'0" x 18'0")
- (suited for use as granny flat). Contemporary fitted kitchen comprising range of low level units with woodblock work surfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Inlaid ceramic 4 ring hob with electric underoven and stainless steel overhead extractor unit. Recessed ceiling lighting. PVC double glazed French doors accessing balcony with steps to ground floor level.
- Superb 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath with overhead mixer tap and handheld shower head. Folding screen door. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Shelved hot press. Velux roof light. Porcelain tiled floor and walls. Recessed ceiling lighting. 2No wall mounted light fittings.
- Situated off Lower Ballyboley Road just outside the village of Ballyeaston.
Accessed off shared laneway.
Parking forecourt to side of property.
Surrounding gardens in lawn to side. Delightful views over surrounding countryside.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.