This deceptively spacious mid-terrace is located on the ever popular Ballyeaston Road, Ballyclare. Located within walking distance to Ballyclare Town Centre with easy access to all the amenities it has to offer including shops, cafes, leisure facilities, schools and public transport networks it would be ideal for the first time buyer or buy to let investor.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge open plan to dining room, kitchen with informal dining area, three well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a front and rear garden finished in lawn with paved patio area, private rear yard and attached garage.
Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door with fan light over. Glazed door to main hallway. Stairwell to first floor.
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA 6.50m x 3.53m (21'4" x 11'7")
- Plus bay. Focal point electric fire with timber surround and tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor covering to dining area. Bow bay window. Access to under stair store. Dual aspect windows.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 7.47m x 2.11m (24'6" x 6'11")
- Modern fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include 4 ring electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor canopy over. Space for low level fridge and freezer. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and space for dishwasher. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. PVC double glazed back door to rear yard and garage.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 4.50m x 3.96m (14'9" x 13'0" )
- widest points. Bow bay window.
- BEDROOM 2 3.02m x 2.77m (9'11" x 9'1" )
- BEDROOM 3 3.33m x 2.08m (10'11" x 6'10")
- Gas fire central heating boiler (housed). Dual aspect windows.
- Modern fitted 3 piece suite comprising paneled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Fully tiled walls to bath area. Laminate flooring.
- Low maintenance rear yard with access to garage and back garden.
Raised timber decking.
Rear garden finished in lawn with paved patio area and wide array of plants, trees and shrubs.
- ATTACHED GARAGE 6.32m x 4.19m (20'9" x 13'9")
- Up and over door. Separate service door to yard and garden. Power and light. Water tap.