, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2BL
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Staircase to first floor
- Ground floor W/C
- Living room 13'8 x 11'4 with bay window / Wood laminate floor
- Kitchen with informal dining / Full range of painted high and low level units
- Rear hall with access to utility/boiler house
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Two with built-in wardrobes
- Shower room with modern white suite to include wash hand basin in vanity unity with storage below and tiled effect fully PVC clad shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / Double timber gates to off-street parking to rear / Open aspect to front overlooking green area
- Excellent opportunity for First Time Buyers and Investors alike
This is an excellent opportunity for the First Time Buyer and Investor alike to purchase a well presented three bedroom mid terraced house with double timber gates to off street parking at the rear and open aspect to the front overlooking a large well maintained green area. Benefiting from three well proportioned bedrooms, a modern shower room to the first floor and ground floor W/C this property is likely to appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Double and single radiator. Stair case to first floor. Under stair storage with meter cupboard. 15 pane glazed door to rear hall.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and corner wall mounted wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer tap. Fully tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM 4.17m x 3.45m (13'8 x 11'4)
- plus bay window. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 3.48m x 3.00m (11'5 x 9'10)
- Full range of painted high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Space for cooker with over head extractor. Plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge and freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Archway to entrance hall.
- REAR HALL 2.59m x 1.63m (8'6 x 5'4)
- (max) Single radiator. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- UTILITY / BOILER HOUSE 3.02m x 1.63m (9'11 x 5'4)
- Oil fired boiler. Power and light.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hot press with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 3.56m x 2.74m (11'8 x 9')
- Built-in wardrobe. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.58m x 3.00m (11'9 x 9'10)
- (max). Double radiator. Built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 2.67m x 2.62m (8'9 x 8'7)
- (max) Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.24m x 1.75m (7'4 x 5'9)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, low flush W/C and modern wash hand basin in vanity unit with "monobloc" mixer taps and storage below. Tiled effect PVC clad corner quadrant shower cubicle with "Aqualisa" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. PVC ceiling. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail.
- Low level timber fencing and pedestrian gate to front with paved pathway to front patio area. Garden in neat lawn. Double timber vehicular gates to rear with off street parking for 1 car. 6Ft. timber fencing. Paved pathway and raised and paved area. Pink stone display. PVC oil tank. Timber gates and low level wall to enclosed area in wood block and pebbles. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.