This is a substantial semi detached commercial building (circa 315 sqm / 3,389 sqft) in the very heart of Ballymena town centre. Previously used as a restaurant this building is open to a multitude of use options, including open plan offices or retail unit, subject to obtaining the relevant statutory consents. The building does require some modernisation but is the solid basis for any commercial venture. The subject is primarily being offered for Sale but the owner will consider Letting.
Rents are payable in advance.
There is no VAT Payable on the Rent.
Rates are payable by the Tenant.
A Deposit will be required to be held by the Landlord.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Main Seating Area 21.6 x 3.5 (70'10" x 11'5")
- Takeaway Area 3.85 x 2.69 (12'7" x 8'9")
- with tile floor and service counter.
- Kitchen/Prep Area 13.5 x 4.36 (44'3" x 14'3")
- No kitchen appliances are present. Stainless steel sink. Tile floor.
- Separate WC
- Separate Male & Female WC's.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Front Seating Area 7.33 x 3.97 (24'0" x 13'0")
- Rear Seating Area 8.59 x 6.31 (28'2" x 20'8")
- Separate WC's
- Separate Male & Female WC's
- SECOND FLOOR
- Attic Rooms
- Circa 60 sqm. Attic could be converted into a separately accessed apartment, subject to obtaining the relevant statutory consents.