55 Ballygowan Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9UR
Cottage style bungalow, with garage, on a superb mature site. Also including an extensive range of original farmbuildings with concrete hardstanding accessed via a separate concrete lane. Site area is estimated at circa 1 acre to include extensive gardens. This property will have particular appeal to those with a requirement for garaging, storage, kennelling etc, with the potential for business use (Subject to necessary approvals). The property has a convenient location and enjoys immediate access onto the new A8 dual carriageway at Ballyboley. Viewing is essential to appreciate the full extent and potential this property has to offer!
- Ground Floor
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL 4.45m x 2.13m (14'7" x 7'0")
- PVC double glazed front door. Shelved cloakroom. Solid wood internal doors throughout.
- LOUNGE 4.57m x 3.25m (15'0" x 10'8")
- Tiled fireplace and hearth. Glass fronted log burner. Light oak laminate flooring. Built in bookcase display cabinet. Glass panelled door into:-
- KITCHEN/ DINING 5.41m x 3.45m (17'9" x 11'4")
- Comprehensive range of fitted high and low level units in maple shaker finish. Twin glazed display cabinets. Recess for freestanding cooker. Recessed extractor fan. Built in microwave oven. Built in fridge. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built in dishwasher. Built in washing machine. Window pelmet. Matching doors into built in hot press. Twin racks of ceiling spotlights. Glass panelled door into:-
- SUN LOUNGE 3.40m x 6.02m (11'2" x 19'9")
- Solid wood parquet flooring. Wall to wall windows affording magnificent panoramic rural views towards Ballyboley Hills. PVC double glazed back door.
- BEDROOM 1 4.57m x 3.28m (15'0" x 10'9")
- Oak laminate flooring. Range of wall to wall furniture including double robes, drawer unit and mirror doors. Bedside cabinets. Vanity unit with integrated cupboards and drawers.
- BEDROOM 2 3.73m x 3.10m (12'3" x 10'2")
- Laminate flooring.
- FULLY TILED FAMILY BATHROOM
- With 4 piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower fittings, low flush w.c, vanity unit and fully tiled shower enclosure with electric shower unit. Sliding screen doors. Matching ceramic tile floor. Matching accessories. Chrome towel rail/ radiator.
- First floor adapted to provide extra rooms. Suited for full conversion (Subject to necessary approvals). Currently accessed via fixed pine steps onto:-
- ROOM 1 4.57m x 2.97m (15'0" x 9'9")
- Laminate flooring. PVC gable window. Double radiator. Range of under eaves storage units. Fluorescent lighting.
- ROOM 2 4.17m x 2.97m (13'8" x 9'9")
- Currently used for storage. Access to under eaves.
- Twin access points of Ballygowan Road.
Main driveway with feature twin pillars.
Spacious asphalt driveway with extensive parking provision.
- Detached Garage 4.50m x 3.35m (14'9" x 11'0")
- Oil fired central heating boiler (recently installed condensing boiler). Electric light and power points. Separate access to:-
- Rear Utility Room 7'6" X 11'0"
- Range of units at inlaid sink unit. Sectioned to provide w.c.
Extensive surrounding gardens, mainly laid in lawn. Front perimeter wall.
Gardens planted in a host of specimen trees, shrubs and plants.
Paved patio area.
- Attached Tool Shed 3.12m x 2.36m (10'3" x 7'9")
- Fluorescent lighting and power points.
- Potting Shed 6.10m x 3.15m (20'0" x 10'4")
- Electric light and power points.
- Secondary access to a range of farmbuildings via a concrete driveway off Ballygowan Road.
- Farmbuildings include Stables, Chicken Houses 13.72m x 2.90m and 9.14m x 2.90m (45'0" x 9'6" and
- Detached Store 10.21m x 5.33m (33'6" x 17'6")
- High level sliding door. Electric light and power points.
Extensive area of hardstanding 25m X 17m (Approx).
Separate access to enclosed fruit and vegetable garden.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.