54 Tuppenny Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT42 2NW
Country Estates are delighted to be marketing this truly fantastic family home. This is a rare opportunity to acquire a substantial unrivalled family home located within the Moravian conservation village of Gracehill, on the periphery of Ballymena town. The property is circa 3,000sq ft and positioned on a mature site of circa 1 acre. This home boasts a desirable location. Tranquil and uninterrupted rural views, but yet is only moments from Galgorm village and Ballymena town. For those with school age children, Gracehill Primary School is a short walk away and the Ballymena Grammar schools are all just a short drive from this family home. For the commuter easy access to the M2 motorway. Those wanting the active life, there are numerous walks available on the door step, Galgorm Golf Club and Castle are nearby and the award winning Galgorm Resort and Spa is just a short drive away. This home has been internally and externally maintained to the very highest of standards. There are very few homes being marketed on the Northern Ireland market which would rival the quality and finish, accommodation and location of this must see home.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall 4.29 x 3.87 (14'0" x 12'8")
- Hayburn fan window door. Sandstone Minster fireplace. Junckers solid wood flooring. Coving and ceiling rose.
- Dining Room 4.19 x 6.09 (13'8" x 19'11")
- Double door entrance from hallway. Adams style mahogany fireplace with period tiles and gas inset. Ceiling coving and rose.
- Kitchen 3.77 x 3.59 (12'4" x 11'9")
- Fitted with hand painted Tulip wood high and low units, central island, with solid marble worktops. Display units and wine rack. Informal family dining area. Oil fired Aga range (utilised for cooking and heating). Multi burner gas hob and NEFF oven. 1 1/2 stainless steel sink with waste disposal unit. Integrated dishwasher. American fridge freezer. Jerusalem stone floor and splash backs. Utility Room off.
- Informal Dining 4.65 x 2.8 (15'3" x 9'2")
- Double doors leading to decking area.
- Living Room 5.50 x 3.59 (18'0" x 11'9")
- Recessed gas stove within Minster sandstone fireplace. Decorative wood paneling. Solid wood Junckers floor. Ceiling coving. Double door way to the Sun Room.
- Sun Room 5.88 x 4.44 (19'3" x 14'6")
- Vaulted ceiling. Double doors leading to the rear patio.
- Utility Room 2.63 x 3.49 (8'7" x 11'5")
- High and low level units including pantry and coat cupboards. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Stainless steel sink. Jerusalem stone floor. Back door.
- Shower Room 1.79 x 2.53 (5'10" x 8'3")
- Fitted with WC, WHB and large shower. Tiled walls and Jerusalem stone floors.
- Bedroom 1 / Home Study - Front 4.27 x 3.93 (14'0" x 12'10")
- Solid wood Junckers floor. Ceiling coving and rose.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Gallery Landing 7.74 x 4.76 (25'4" x 15'7")
- Hotpress and large walk in store cupboard.
- Master Bedroom 2 - Front 4.32 x 4.38 (14'2" x 14'4")
- Fitted robes. Ceiling coving and rose.
- En-suite 2.77 x 3.16 (9'1" x 10'4")
- Refitted en-suite with LFWC, WHB and large shower. Under floor heating and come towel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 - Front 4.18 x 4.51 (13'8" x 14'9")
- Fitted robes. Ceiling coving and rose.
- Bedroom 4 - Side 3.04 x 4.43 (9'11" x 14'6")
- Fitted mirrored slide robes. Ceiling coving and rose.
- Bedroom 5 - Rear 3.03 x 2.96 (9'11" x 9'8")
- Ceiling coving and rose.
- Family Bathroom 3.84 x 3.49 (12'7" x 11'5")
- Fitted with large sunken bath, HFWC, WHB within a bespoke vanity unit. Bidet. Shower unit.
- Home Studio
- Currently utilised as home gym area, but would lend itself to a multitude of uses. Laminate flooring.
- Shower Room
- with WC, WHB and Shower.
- Boiler House
- Cloak Room
- With WC and Belfast sink.
- Quadruple Garages
- Electric up and over doors. Oil and stain resistance flooring. Plumbed for power washer.
- The grounds are professionally landscaped and maintained. They are primarily laid in lawn and shrubs. Extensive composite decking area at the rear and Donegal quartz patio, which benefits from the south facing aspect. Pergola and box hedging. Summer House (available by separate negotiation). Asphalt driveway with electric gates and intercom system.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.