54 Knockmoyle Drive
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1HE
- Entrance hall with solid wood floor
- Lounge 13' x 12'11 with solid wood floor through to;
- Dining room 10'1 x 9'11
- Kitchen with full range of cream coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units and integrated fridge, dishwasher, hob and eye level double oven
- Sun porch 9'8 x 5' to rear
- Three well proportioned double bedrooms / Bedroom 2 with built-in wardrobe and work station
- Bathroom with luxury suite to include panel bath and corner quadrant shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Security alarm system / Gas fired central heating /
- Tarmac drive to attached split level garage 23'4 x 12'
- Mature landscaped gardens and patio area / Generous side garden suitable for substantial extension (subject to necessary approvals)
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented and deceptively spacious three bedroom split level bungalow with attached garage. Occupying a large, private and mature site in this sought after residential location close to Antrim town centre with all local amenities and transport facilities.
The large site, benefits from superb sun orientation for those who enjoy long, lazy afternoons in the garden. With level access from the rear, the garden is sizable enough to allow for further extension (subject to necessary approvals). Finished to a high standard both inside and out, this property is ideal for those who want generous room proportions.
Only a visit will allow you to appreciate all this home has to offer.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Covered open entrance porch. PVC double glazed door and sidelight to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wood floor. Low voltage downlights. Cloaks cupboard. Single radiator.
- LOUNGE 3.96m x 3.94m (13' x 12'11)
- Wall light points. Ceiling cornice. Double radiator. Solid wood floor through open archway to;
- DINING 3.07m x 3.02m (10'1 x 9'11)
- Corniced ceiling. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN 4.88m x 2.95m (16' x 9'8)
- Full range of cream coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. "Neff" eye level double oven / grill and induction hob, integrated dishwasher, microwave and American style fridge freezer. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit and mixer tap. Larder unit and large storage cupboard. Single radiator. Eight pane bevelled glass door to;
- SUN PORCH 2.95m x 1.52m (9'8 x 5')
- Fully tiled floor. Low voltage downlights. Plumbed for utilities. PVC double glazed windows and door to rear. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 4.01m x 2.69m (13'2 x 8'10)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.63m x 3.05m (11'11 x 10')
- Built-in wardrobes and work station with drawer set and shelving. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.05m x 3.05m (10' x 10')
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- Luxury suite comprising panel bath, low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin in vanity unit with "monobloc" mixer taps and storage below. Mirrored wall unit with pelmet. Inset storage. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle. Fully tiled walls with decorative border and insets. Fully tiled floor. Linen cupboard with shelving and louvered door. Heated towel rail.
- Tarmac drive to front with off street parking for two cars. Access to;
- GARAGE 7.11m x 3.66m (23'4 x 12')
- Electrically operated roller shutter door. Power and light. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Gas-fired boiler. "Belfast" style sink. Hardwood part glazed door to rear.
Outside tap. Steps to rear garden. garden in neat lawn and paved pathway. Mature beech, laurel and conifer hedging.
- Garden in neat lawn and paved pathway. Mature beech, laurel and conifer hedging. Garden to front in well maintained shrub display with mature trees and low lying conifers. Large side garden (suitable for a generous extension subject to necessary approvals) in neat lawn with paved and stoned pathway. Well stocked borders. Mature conifer hedge. Raised and paved patio area with glass and timber garden house. Pergola. Decorative brick edging. Pedestrian opening to Knockmoyle.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.