This immaculately presented semi-detached property is located in the ever popular Henryville Development, Ballyclare. Within walking distance to the town the property benefits from being close to local amenities such as shops, cafes, public parks, schools and transport networks and would be ideally suited for the first time buyer or young couple.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, spacious lounge, kitchen with informal dining area, three bedrooms and a deluxe family bathroom.
Externally the property consists of a detached garage, private driveway, front and rear garden finished in lawn and a paved patio area.
Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood glazed front door. Wood laminate floor covering. Stairwell to first floor. Access to understair store.
- LOUNGE 4.93m x 3.58m (16'2" x 11'9")
- At widest points. Focal point gas fire with timber surround, decorative tiled inset and slate tiled hearth. Solid wood flooring.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.66m x 3.45m (18'7" x 11'4")
- At widest points. Modern fitted shaker style kitchen with high and low level units and contrasting granite work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include fridge freezer, 4 ring electric hob with extractor fan over, oven, eye level microwave and dishwasher. Composite one and half bowl sink unit. Integrated wine rack and glazed display cabinets. Tiled floor and half tiled walls. Double glazed hardwood door to back garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to shelved hot press and floored roof space via slingsby style ladder.
- BEDROOM 1 3.68m x 3.48m (12'1" x 11'5")
- BEDROOM 2 4.14m x 2.59m (13'7" x 8'6")
- BEDROOM 3 2.82m x 1.88m (9'3" x 6'2")
- Access to built in wardrobes in mirrored doors.
- DELUXE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted four piece suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower over, panelled bath, floating vanity unit and w.c. Panelled walls to shower area. Chrome towel radiator. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Front garden finished in lawn and rear garden finished in lawn with raised flower beds with array of trees and shrubs.
Paved patio area.
Private driveway finished in decorative stone.
Outside tap and light.
- DETACHED GARAGE 6.91m x 3.28m (22'8" x 10'9")
- Electric roller shutter door. Oil fired central heating boiler. Power, light and plumbed for automatic washing machine. Separate service door.