54 Bush Manor
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2UA
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor
- Ground floor W/C
- Living room 14'5 x 13'8 (into bay window) with open fire and feature wooden and cast iron surround
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed door and sidelight to rear
- Full range of white wood grain effect high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with modern white suite
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Superb site with tarmac parking for two cars to the front / Fully enclosed and landscaped gardens to the rear / Extensive rear patio area
This is an excellent opportunity for those looking for a detached property occupying a prominent site within this sought after residential development on the outskirts of Antrim yet within easy access of Antrim Area Hospital, the M2 motorway, local schools and the bus and train stations. Finished to a good standard throughout and benefiting from a ground floor W/C together with an ensuite to the master bedroom and a generous family bathroom this well proportioned property also boasts a bay window to the living room and PVC double glazed door and sidelight to the dining area at the rear overlooking the fully enclosed and generous garden area with substantial patio area and steps up to tiered and landscaped garden beyond.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this well appointed family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
**Please note that this property is free from onward purchase and ready for immediate occupation**
- Hardwood part double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Staircase to first floor with pine moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Access to under stairs storage. Single radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 4.39m x 4.17m (14'5 x 13'8)
- (into bay) Open fire with feature 'tulip' design painted wooden surround and part polished cast iron inset and polished granite hearth. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. Door to;
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.41m x 3.28m (17'9 x 10'9)
- Full range of white wood grain effect high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. 1 1/4 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. PVC double glazed door and sidelight to rear. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft via 'Slingby' style ladder.
- BEDROOM 1 3.45m x 3.05m (11'4 x 10)
- Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising push button Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and pivot and slide door. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.45m x 2.82m (11'4 x 9'3)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.00m x 2.82m (9'10 x 9'3)
- Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 3.00m x 2.90m (9'10 x 9'6)
- (max) Modern white suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps and tiled walls to bath area. Pedestal wash hand basin and push button low flush W/C. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Over stairs storage. Double radiator.
- Tarmac drive to front with side by side parking parking for 2 cars. Garden to front and side in neat lawn. Timber pedestrian gates to both sides with paved pathway and pink stone displays.
Fully enclosed garden to rear in generous paved patio area and pink stone displays. Prefabricated oil-fired boiler house.
Feature circular paved patio area with stepping stones to steps up to 4 tired garden area at rear neatly laid out and well stocked. PVC tank. 6Ft timber fencing. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.