53 Millhouse Dale
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2UN
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room 15'8 x 12'4 with feature fireplace and wood laminate floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of contemporary style "mocha" coloured high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob
- Rear hall with access to ground floor W/C
- First floor landing
- Three bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include shower bath with curved screen and electric shower over
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Off street parking to side / Enclosed garden to rear with excellent sun orientation
This is an excellent opportunity for all first time buyers and young families alike to purchase a deceptively spacious three bedroom semi-detached house in this sought after residential location on the outskirts of Antrim town yet within easy access of all local amenities and transport facilities to include two local secondary schools.. Benefiting from ground floor W/C and ensuite to the master bedroom, this property also boasts contemporary style "mocha" coloured kitchen units with integrated oven and hob. Occupying a superb site with excellent sun orientation and open aspect to the rear, this property is likely to appeal to a wide range of discerning purchasers.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Pitched and tiled entrance canopy. Hardwood 6 panel door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. Stair case to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM 4.78m x 3.76m (15'8 x 12'4)
- Open fire with light oak surround and part polished cast iron inset. Polished granite hearth. Wood laminate floor. Access to under stair storage.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.83m x 3.45m (15'10 x 11'4)
- Full range of contemporary style "mocha" coloured high and low level units with chrome handles and complimentary worksurfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring hob with stainless steel pyramid style over-head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator.
- REAR HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Hardwood double glazed door to rear. Single radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white push button low flush W/C and half pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Pine moulded hand rail and turned balustrade to staircase. Access to loft. Hot press with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 3.68m x 2.77m (12'1 x 9'1)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and half pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc mixer taps and floor to ceiling tiled splash back. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic mixer unit and pivot and slide door. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.48m x 2.90m (11'5 x 9'6)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.64m x 1.96m (8'8 x 6'5)
- (max) Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 1.83m x 1.70m (6' x 5'7)
- Modern white suite comprising shower bath with curved glass screen and "Mira Jump" electric shower unit over. Push button low flush W/C and half pedestal wash hand basin with monbloc mixer taps and floor to ceiling tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- Pink stone drive to front with off street parking for one plus cars. Feature railway sleeper edged display with mature tree. White stone low maintenance front garden. Timber pedestrian gate to stoned side area and access to;
Fully enclosed garden to rear in low maintenance gold stone and well stocked borders. Timber tiled patio area. Prefabricated oil-fired boiler house. Railway sleepers. 6 Ft timber fence. Timber pedestrian gate to rear field. Outside light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.