53 Dublin Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4ED
- Entrance porch with fully tiled floor / Glazed door to;
- Spacious entrance hall 20'9 x 6' with cloaks cupboard and extra storage cupboard
- Extended lounge 18'5 x 12'8 with open fire
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of wooden high and low level units / Original glass fronted fire / Dual aspect windows
- Rear porch / Plumbed for washing macine and space for dryer
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Two with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with original panel bath and wash hand basin / Access to large full height loft area (may be suitable for conversion subject to necessary approvals)
- Separate W/C
- Mix of mostly hardwood and PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Large site with generous garden to rear / Open aspect over open countryside / Excellent sun orientation / Tarmac drive with substantial parking to front and rear / Detached garage 20'9 x 9'10
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious and slightly extended detached bungalow occupying a large site with superb gardens, excellent sun orientation and open aspect to the rear overlooking open countryside. Although somewhat dated internally, this property has been priced to reflect the need for modernisation whilst providing the purchaser with a deceptively spacious three bedroom configuration that could easily allow for further extension or attic conversion (subject to necessary approvals). Occupying a prime position on the outskirts of Antrim town in the sought after Dublin Road area, this property will appeal to those who want to combine the proximity to the town centre with the semi rural location that facilitates both easy access to most amenities and transport facilities including Belfast International Airport and still allows for tranquil living with a beautiful backdrop. With the further addition of a generous detached garage, this property is likely to appeal to a wide array of potential purchasers.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hard wood single glazed entrance door and side lights to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH 1.98m x 1.60m (6'6 x 5'3)
- Fully tiled floor. Mostly glazed door and side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL 6.32m x 1.83m (20'9 x 6')
- Two single radiators. Cloaks cupboard and extra storage cupboard.
- EXTENDED LOUNGE 5.61m x 3.86m (18'5 x 12'8)
- Open fire with original tiled surround and hearth. Hard wood double glazed window. Double radiator and single radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.66m x 3.33m (18'7 x 10'11)
- Full range of wooden high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker and fridge. Dual aspect windows. Twin wall light points. Original glass fronted fire with tiled surround and hearth. Three double radiators.
- REAR PORCH
- Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Single glazed windows. Wooden door to rear.
- BEDROOM 1 3.53m x 3.25m (11'7 x 10'8)
- into built-in wardrobe and shelving. Over head locker. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.58m x 2.92m (11'9 x 9'7)
- Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.58m x 2.77m (11'9 x 9'1)
- plus double doors to built-in wardrobes with over head lockers, shelving and matching desk and drawer set. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.69m x 1.85m (8'10 x 6'1)
- (max) Panelled bath and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Hot press with copper cylinder, immersion heater and shelving. Single radiator. Fully tiled floor. Access to large loft.
- SEPARATE W/C
- White low flush W/C. Fully tiled floor. Original steel casement single glazed window. Single radiator.
- Right of way over stoned communal driveway. Low level wall and brick pillars to tarmac drive with parking to the front. Tarmac drive to side. Open to concrete parking at rear for up to four cars. Attached oil fired boiler house. Outside tap. Access to;
- DETACHED GARAGE 6.32m x 2.74m (20'9 x 9'16)
- Up and over door. Power and light. Service door to side.
Very large garden to rear in neat lawn and kerbed edging. Well maintained hedge. PVC tank. Corrugated tin shed. Open aspect to rear over open countryside. Excellent sun orientation.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.