This well presented mid-terrace house is located on the Doagh Road, Ballyclare. Within close proximity to Ballyclare Town Centre it benefits from an array of amenities including shops, cafes, public parks, schools and local transport networks. An ideal purchase for the first time buyer or buy to let investor.
Internally the property has been recently re-wired and re-plumbed and comprises an entrance hall, lounge with open fire, kitchen with informal dining area, two well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a low maintenance front garden, enclosed rear yard, south facing back garden with raised timber decking area and a detached garage.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC composite front door with fan light over. Stairwell to first floor. Laminate flooring.
- LOUNGE 3.96m x 3.00m (13'0" x 9'10")
- Focal point open fire with timber surround and tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor covering.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 3.99m x 3.00m (13'1" x 9'10")
- Modern shaker style kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include 4 ring electric hob and oven with extractor canopy over. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay. Access to understair store. PVC composite back door. Part tiled walls and laminate flooring.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to floored roof space with power and light.
- BEDROOM 1 3.99m x 3.02m (13'1" x 9'11")
- At widest points. Access to shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM 2 2.97m x 2.41m (9'9" x 7'11")
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Fully panelled walls and laminate flooring.
- Low maintenance front garden.
Enclosed rear yard with access to boiler house with oil fired central heating boiler, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer.
South facing back garden finished in artificial grass and raised timber decking.
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.87m x 2.82m (19'3" x 9'3")
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.