Superb two bedroom mid terrace house situated on Doagh Road, Ballyclare. The property has been renovated throughout to provide modern kitchen and bathroom suites and also offers a detached garage with utility room and on site private parking. Viewing is highly recommended for this impressive property!
- Ground Floor
- Composite front door with multi point locking system and twin double glazed fanlight.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stairwell to first floor. Solid pine doors throughout.
- LIVING ROOM 3.96m 0.00m x 3.05m 0.00m (13' 0" x 10' 0")
- Contemporary fireplace with cast iron surround and granite hearth. Open fire. Walnut laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 3.96m 0.61m x 3.05m 0.00m (13' 2" x 10' 0")
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with contrasting wood block work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Inlaid ceramic 4 ring hob with electric underoven and overhead extractor unit with recess and plumbing for dishwasher. Recess for fridge freezer. Complementary wall tiling. Understair storage. Composite back door accessing rear garden.
- First Floor
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 3.96m 0.61m x 3.05m 0.00m (13' 2" x 10' 0")
- Shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM 2 2.44m 0.61m x 3.05m 0.00m (8' 02 x 10' 0")
- Contemporary 3 piece white suite comprising panelled bath with folding screen door. Electric shower over. Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Wall mounted mirror.
- Situated on Doagh Road within walking distance to local schools and town centre amenities.
Neat ornamental front garden.
Paved rear yard. PVC oil tank. Outside light.
Vehicular access via right of way to private parking.
- Utility Room 2.13m 0.00m x 2.13m 0.00m (7' 0" x 7' 0")
- Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Recess for fridge freezer. Oil fired central heating boiler. Fluorescent lighting.
- Detached Garage 5.79m 0.00m x 3.05m 0.00m (19' 0" x 10' 0")
- Up and over door. Electric light and power points.
- Detached Outhouse
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black or Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.