53 Bush Manor
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2UA
- Entyrance hall with wood laminate floor / Staircase to first floor
- Ground floor W/C with modern white suite
- Living room with bay window / Open fire with painted wooden surround
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed door and glazed side panel to rear
- Full range of high and low level "Shaker" style units / Integrated oven and hob
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with modern white suite
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Tarmac drive with off street parking for two cars / Access to Detached Garage / Enclosed and landscaped gardens to rear
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase this attractive and deceptively spacious three bedroom detached property occupying a prime site within this ever popular residential development close to all local amenities, public transport routes, main commuter networks and most importantly Antrim Area Hospital. This beautifully presented property benefits from three spacious bedrooms (master with ensuite), generous living room with feature fireplace, fitted kitchen with space for informal dining and a modern family bathroom.
With the dwelling further boasting a ground floor W/C, oil fired central heating, driveway leading to a detached garage and beautifully landscaped gardens, we highly recommend internal viewing to fully appreciate the extent of this superb family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Composite entrance door with feature inset frosted double glazed panels to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate flooring. Staircase to first floor with pine moulded handrail and turned ballustrading. Under stair storage cupboard. Alarm panel. Single radiator. BT point and thermostat.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C 3.00 x 1.03 (9'10" x 3'4")
- Modern white two piece suite comprising of push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. PVC double glazed frosted window and single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 4.38 x 4.35 into bay (14'4" x 14'3" into bay)
- Open fire with feature painted wooden surround, cast iron horseshoe inset and polished granite hearth, Bay window to the front. Wood laminate flooring. Double radiator and TV point. Access into kitchen.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.40 x 3.27 (17'8" x 10'8")
- Contemporary fitted kitchen incorporating a full range of "Shaker" style high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Space for full height freestanding fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Low level built-in double oven and four ring halogen hob with pyramid style stainless steel extractor canopy above. Fully tiled floor and complementary part tiled walls to worksurfaces. PVC double glazed door and complementary side panel leading into rear gardens. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to attic space with light
- BEDROOM 1 3.45 x 3.05 (11'3" x 10'0")
- Single radiator.
- ENSUITE 2.42 x 1.03 (7'11" x 3'4")
- Modern white three piece suite comprising of push button low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit and bi-folding doors. Single radiator and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 3.46 x 2.82 (11'4" x 9'3")
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.99 x 2.82 (9'9" x 9'3")
- Single radiator.
- FAMILY BATHROOM 2.97 x 2.88 at widest points (9'8" x 9'5" at wides
- Modern white three piece suite comprising push button low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath. Contemporary fully tiled walls with decorative border. Shaver point. Built-in storage cupboard with integrated shelving. Double radiator and extractor fan.
- Tarmac driveway with space for two cars. Access to;
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.82 x 2.98 (19'1" x 9'9")
- Generous garage space accessed via roller shutter door from driveway and service door to side. Light, power and boiler within. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
Private and fully enclosed rear gardens laid in neat lawn and complemented by stoned patio area and sloped shrub bed incorporating a selection of plants, trees and shrubs. Paved pathway. PVC oil tank. Outside lights and tap.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.