53 Beech Green
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 0QB
- Impressive Detached Chalet Style Bungalow
- Lounge With Fireplace And Stairwell To First Floor
- Solid Fitted Kitchen With Breakfast Area
- Separate Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms All With Built In Storage Facilities
- Fully Tiled Modern Three Piece White Shower Room Suite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors/ PVC Barge Boards/ Oil Fired Central Heating With Recently Installed Combi Boiler
- Neat Front Garden In Lawn/ Large Rear Garden Offer Potential For Extension
- Extensive Stoned Driveway/ Space For Garage (Subject To Necessary Approvals)
- Choice Corner Position Within Popular Village Development
Well presented 3 bedroom detached chalet style bungalow located on superb corner site at choice end of cul de sac position within popular 'Beech Green' development just outside village of Doagh. The impressive site offers potential for extension of the dwelling to include space for adjoining garage (Subject to necessary approvals). Viewing is highly recommended!
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC double glazed front door with multi point locking system and PVC double glazed side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- White six panel doors throughout.
- LIVING ROOM 4.75m x 3.71m (15'7" x 12'2")
- Attractive fireplace with tiled hearth and inset electric fire. Feature front window. Stairwell to first floor.
- REAR HALLWAY
- Laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA 3.00m x 2.79m (9'10" x 9'2")
- Fully fitted painted kitchen with range of high and low level units with contrasting granite effect work surfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl colour coded sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Recess for electric cooker with overhead extractor unit. Recess for fridge freezer. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Breakfast bar. Ceramic tile floor. Complementary wall tiling. Recessed ceiling lighting. Recessed under unit lighting. Hardwood glass panelled back door accessing rear garden.
- FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary 3 piece white suite comprising corner shower cubicle with sliding screen door and mains operated shower over. Low flush w.c and vanity unit with mixer tap. Chrome heated towel rail. Matching accessories. Shelved hot press. Ceramic tiled floor.
- DINING ROOM 3.84m x 3.61m (12'7" x 11'10")
- Oak effect laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 3.78m x 2.57m (12'5" x 8'5")
- Range of built in wardrobes.
- First Floor
- Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 5.11m x 3.71m (16'9" x 12'2")
- Under eaves storage.
- BEDROOM 2 4.88m x 3.61m (16'0" x 11'10")
- Range of ceiling height built in wardrobes. Oak effect laminate flooring. 2 No velux roof lights.
- Situated on a spacious corner site at choice end of cul de sac location within popular 'Beech Green' development just on the outskirts of Doagh Village.
Neat front garden in lawn with ornamental shrubbery.
Large stoned driveway.
Space for detached garage (Subject to necessary approvals).
Extensive rear garden mainly laid in lawn with patio area. Large shed included.
Housed oil fired central heating boiler. PVC oil tank.
Outside light. Water tap. PVC barge boards.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.