52 The Cedars
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4LE
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room 16'8 x 14'9 with open fire, feature wooden surround and part polished cast iron inset / Wood laminate floor / French doors to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Full range of beech "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge and freezer
- Ground floor W/C and separate utility cupboard
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath and fully tiled shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits / Security alarm
- Town centre location / Excellent opportunity for First Time Buyers
We are delighted to offer for sale this well appointed and deceptively spacious three bedroom mid townhouse extending to almost 1,200 sq.ft. and occupying a prominent position in this sought after residential development close to Antrim town centre and all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to a high standard throughout, the property benefits from a spacious living room with feature fireplace and large kitchen with informal dining area boasting PVC double glazed French doors to the rear and full range of beech "Shaker" style high and low level units with integrated appliances. In addition to the ground floor W/C the property also benefits from a utility cupboard with plumbing for a washing machine.
Upstairs the three generously proportioned bedrooms (master with ensuite) are complimented by a generous family bathroom with modern white suite to include a panel bath and separate fully tiled shower cubicle.
Outside the tarmac side by side parking to the front and spacious fully enclosed low maintenance garden to the rear with neat lawn and paved patio make this the ideal family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC entrance door with double glazed and leaded glass inset to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- LIVINGROOM 5.08m x 4.50m (16'8 x 14'9)
- Open fire with cedar wood surround amd part polished cast iron inset and slate tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. French doors to;
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 6.07m x 3.18m (19'11 x 10'5)
- Full range of beech 'Shaker' style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. 1 1/4 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated dish washer, fridge and freezer. Part tiled wall to work surface. Wood laminate floor. PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Double radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps. Half tiled walls and fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- UTILITY CUPBOARD
- Plumbed for washing machine and suitable for stacking tumble dryer. Wood laminate floor.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft Hot-press with pressurized water tank.
- BEDROOM 1 4.17m x 3.96m (13'8 x 13')
- (max) Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising push button Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and pivot and slide door. Extractor fan. Half tiled walls with decorative inset. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.68m x 3.35m (12'1 x 11')
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.62m x 2.29m (8'7 x 7'6 )
- Double Radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.67m x 2.26m (8'9 x 7'5)
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps. Push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and pivot and slide glazed door. Half tiled walls. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. White heated towel rail.
- Tarmac side by side parking for 2 cars.
Access through shared entry. Timber pedestrian gate to;
Fully enclosed garden to rear in paved patio and neat lawn. Galvanized prefabricated oil fired boiler house. PVC tank. Outside tap and light. 6Ft timber fencing.
- IMPORANT NOTE TO ALL POTNTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.