This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a well appointed and beautifully presented three bedroom detached bungalow with sunroom large detached garage occupying a spacious corner site in this sought after residential development on the outskirts of Randalstown and close to the M2 motorway for easy commuting to Belfast, Mid Ulster and the North West.
Finished to an exceptionally high standard both inside and out, this superb property boasts three well proportioned bedrooms, two with quality built-in furniture together with an ensuite to the master bedroom. The spacious kitchen with informal dining area benefits from modern kitchen units and a full compliment of integrated appliances with both the utility room and sunroom leading from here making this the true hub of the home.
Outside, the meticulously maintained gardens have matured into a very private site with extensive patio area and substantial parking for up to six cars.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb home ideally suited to both downsizers and families alike.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hard wood entrance door with double glazed port and side lights and half moon over to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Two single radiators. Cloaks cupboard. Hot press with insulated copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Access to loft. Part glazed door to kitchen.
- LIVING ROOM 4.45m x 3.96m (14'7 x 13')
- Open fire with feature polished marble surround and hearth. Inset gas fire. Double radiator.
- L SHAPED KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.98m x 4.37m (16'4 x 14'4)
- Full range of off white high and low level units with feature chrome handles, beech trim and contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel splash back and pyramid style extractor fan. Low level double oven. Integrated dish washer, fridge and freezer Corner display unit and wine rack. Fully tiled floor and part tiled walls. Double radiator. 8 pane beveled glass French doors to sun room. Part frosted glass door to:
- UTILITY 2.08m x 1.55m (6'10 x 5'1)
- Range of beech effect high and low level units with chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Fully tiled floor. Tiled splash back. Single radiator. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- SUNROOM 3.20m x 2.95m (10'6 x 9'8)
- Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- BEDROOM 1 3.61m x 3.56m (11'10 x 11'8)
- Full range of light Walnut effect built in bed furniture to include wardrobes, bedside drawer sets and bed head. Matching double wardrobe and vanity area with inset drawers.
- ENSUITE 3.56m x 0.97m (11'8 x 3'2)
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps and tiled splash back. PVC clad shower cubicle with pivot and slide glazed door and "Mira Sport" electric shower unit. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.76m x 2.84m (12'4 x 9'4)
- (max). Built-in bedroom furniture comprising half height wardrobe with drawer set and built-in desk with adjoining drawers. Matching bed head and bedside cabinets. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.07m x 2.87m (10'1 x 9'5)
- Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.69m x 2.67m (8'10 x 8'9)
- (into shower recess). Modern white suite comprising panel bath with feature mixer taps. Push button low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps and storage below. Matching over sink storage unit with mirrored inset and low voltage down lights. PVC clad shower cubicle with pivot and slide door. "Mira Event" electric shower unit. Extractor fan. Fully tiled floor. PVC splash back to bath area. Single radiator.
- Double wrought iron gates to asphalt drive to side and rear. Off street parking for 6 plus cars. Garden to front, side and rear in neat lawn and kerbed edging. Mature beech hedging and well stocked borders. Feature paved pathway to front and side. Mature conifers and concrete based bin and gas bottle enclosure with timber fencing and beech hedging. Outside tap. Generous fully paved patio with contrasting tegula brick insets and kerbed edging.
- DETACHED GARAGE 6.12m x 4.04m (20'1 x 13'3)
- Roller shutter door. Oil-fired boiler. Power and light. PVC service door to side with double glazed port light and window. Paved pathway and timber pedestrian gate to enclosed storage area with trellis and 6Ft. timber fencing. PVC tank.
- PORTACABIN 3.58m x 2.97m (11'9 x 9'9)
- with power and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.