51 Huntingdale Court
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9FD
- Impressive Three Bedroom End Townhouse
- Living Room With Contemporary Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Fully Tiled Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Patio Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ Alarm System
- Communal Parking Area
- Enclosed Rear Garden In Lawn
- Pleasant Open Aspect At Front Elevation
- Choice End Of Cul De Sac Location
Immaculate three bedroom end townhouse situated at choice end of cul de sac location within the popular 'Huntingdale' development just off Doagh Road, Ballyclare within walking distance to local schools and town centre amenities. Viewing is highly recommended for this excellent property!
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Hardwood 6 panel front door with multi point locking system.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Oak laminate flooring.
- LIVING ROOM 4.62m x 3.89m (15'2" x 12'9")
- Contemporary fireplace with oak mantle, granite hearth and surround. Feature front window.
- REAR HALLWAY
- Stairwell to first floor. Gable side window.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 4.62m x 3.35m (15'2" x 11'0")
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with matching granite effect work surfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Inlaid 4 ring hob with electric underoven and stainless steel pyramid style overhead extractor unit. Glazed display cabinet. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Understair storage. Oak effect laminate flooring. PVC double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space. Shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 3.89m x 2.62m (12'9" x 8'7")
- BEDROOM 2 3.40m x 2.74m (11'2" x 9'0")
- Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 2.29m x 1.91m (7'6" x 6'3")
- With fully tiled three piece suite comprising panelled bath with tiled surround. Chrome mixer tap and handheld shower head. Pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Matching accessories.
- Situated at choice end of cul de sac position.
Spacious communal parking forecourt.
Enclosed rear garden in lawn.
Housed oil fired central heating boiler. PVC oil tank.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.