This deceptively spacious mid-terrace property is located in Bellevue Street, Ballyclare. Located within walking distance of the local town centre it is with immediate proximity to an array of amenities including shops, cafes, public parks, schools and transport networks. Ideal for the first time buyer or buy to let investor.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge with open fire, dining room, kitchen, rear hall, three well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a low maintenance rear yard with off street parking.
Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed composite front door with fan light over. Stairwell to first floor. Tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 4.57m x 3.38m (15'0" x 11'1")
- At widest points. Wood laminate floor covering. Focal point open fire with timber surround and marble tiled hearth (Back boiler link up system). Glazed double doors to dining room.
- DINING ROOM 4.32m x 2.49m (14'2" x 8'2")
- Wood laminate floor covering. Access to understair store.
- KITCHEN 3.61m x 2.54m (11'10" x 8'4")
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level storage units with contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated 4 ring electric hob and oven with extractor fan over. Space for fridge freezer and washing machine. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit with drainer bay. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Glazed door to rear hall.
- REAR HALL
- Tiled floor. PVC double glazed composite back door with matching fan light over and side screen.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space and shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 3.51m x 3.07m (11'6" x 10'1")
- At widest points. Wood laminate flooring. Access to twin built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 2 3.48m x 2.54m (11'5" x 8'4")
- Wood laminate floor covering. Velux window.
- BEDROOM 3 3.63m x 2.34m (11'11" x 7'8")
- Wood laminate floor covering.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Low maintenance rear yard.
Oil fired central heating boiler.
Access to car port via wooden double garage doors.
Outside tap and light.