50 Kilrea Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT42 1NY
- Well Presented Semi Detached Cottage
- Two Bedrooms & Two Reception Rooms
- Detached Garage
- No Onward Chain
Country Estates are delighted to bring to market this well presented two bedroom, semi detached cottage, on the outskirts of Cullybackey. Externally, the property has off road parking, detached garage and low maintenance tarmac and stone garden areas to the rear. The property would benefit from general modernization and is a blank canvass to make this house a home. Would suit a first time buyer or resizer looking for country living and yet not too far away from village amenities.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hallway 4.10 x 1.35 (13'5" x 4'5")
- Lounge 3.63 x 2.94 (11'10" x 9'7")
- Open fire with period style cast iron fireplace. Niche with under light.
- Dining Room / Snug
- Coving and ceiling rose. Cloak room cupboard.
- Kitchen 3.30 x 2.40 (10'9" x 7'10")
- Fitted with high and low level units including back lit display cabinet. Large pantry cupboard. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink. Space for cooker. Space fridge/freezer and plumbed for washing machine. uPVC stable door.
- Family Bathroom 1.94 x 1.69 (6'4" x 5'6")
- Fitted with WC, WHB and Bath with Shower over. Tiled walls.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 - Front 4.06 x 2.93 (13'3" x 9'7")
- Bedroom 2 - Rear 4.07 x 2.15 (13'4" x 7'0")
- Hotpress cupboard.
- Detached Garage 5.18 x 3.44 (16'11" x 11'3")
- Roller and side door. Power and lights. Refitted OFCH boiler.
- Gardens to the front laid in lawns and shrubs. Brick pavia driveway with double gates and asphalt parking area to the rear. Decorative graveled patio area.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.