50 and 50A
Lisglass Road, Newtownabbey
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9NH
Individually designed detached villa, extending to circa 3200 sq ft, on an elevated site circa 0.75 acres, together with detached double garage and stable. A modern 2 bedroom apartment extends over the garage and stable.
While there are some incomplete site works at front elevation, the interior of the property is finished to a modern standard. Of particular note is the open plan kitchen/ breakfast area and the high specification sanitary ware throughout. The potential to this property is enormous and viewing is sure to impress!
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Composite GRP front door. Pitched ceiling at first floor height. Tiled floor. Contemporary glass door with matching glazed side panels into:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid oak flooring. Curved wall feature accessing stairwell to first floor. Range of recessed ceiling lights. Range of solid oak 4 panel internal doors throughout.
- With 2 piece suite comprising push button flush w.c. and vanitory unit set into wooden unit with single block mixer tap. Complementary wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed ceiling lights. Doorway into walk in cloak space and store. Recessed ceiling lights. Tiled floor.
Twin doors from hall into:-
- LOUNGE 4.93m x 7.37m (16'2" x 24'2")
- Open flue ready for fireplace installation. Twin front windows. Twin gable side window. Set of 4 No bi-folding doors accessing rear patio area. Tiled floor throughout. Wired for wall light.
- STUDY 4.37m x 3.43m (14'4" x 11'3")
- Range of wall to wall built in cupboards and separate wall mounted book shelves. Walnut flooring. Twin windows. Range of recessed ceiling lights.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ BREAKFAST AREA 7.77m x 5.18m (25'6" x 17'0")
- (Average) Feature room faced in antique 'Belfast' brick and kitchen area with vaulted ceiling and exposed beam. 4No velux double glazed roof lights. Rayburn oil fired cooker set into brick Inglenook recess with mantle beam and extractor unit. Centre island unit with Neff gas hob, grill and deep fat fryer. Integrated saucepan drawers and breakfast bar. Integrated microwave oven. Integrated dishwasher. All units finished in solid oak with twin contrasting vertical hung shutter doors. Integrated fridge freezer. Contrasting black granite work surfaces. Matching ceramic tile floor throughout. Glass panelled oak doors to all rooms off the kitchen.
- SUN ROOM 5.18m x 3.51m (17'0" x 11'6")
- In semi circular shape. Solid stone faced internal wall with brick edges and matching dwarf walls. Brick built fireplace with cast iron stove on raised hearth. Twin door accessing rear patio and garden. Conical shaped vaulted ceiling. Twin wall mounted lights.
Twin doors from kitchen into:-
- DINING ROOM 4.19m x 3.51m (13'9" x 11'6")
- Solid Cherrywood flooring. Dimmer light switch.
Twin doors from kitchen into:-
- LIVING ROOM 5.72m x 3.73m (18'9" x 12'3")
- Brick built fireplace. Open fire. Ceramic tile floor throughout. Range of recessed ceiling lights.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.64m x 2.36m (8'8" x 7'9")
- Range of high and low level fitted units and solid woodblock work surfaces. Belfast sink unit and mixer tap. Ceramic tile floor. Tiled walls. Recessed ceiling lights.
- First Floor
- Return stairwell with exposed solid oak treads. Half landing with twin windows. Exposed turret ceiling with glass block 'lights' and circular corniced shaped exposed timbers.
- GALLERY LANDING
- With solid oak flooring. Vaulted ceiling with twin velux double glazed roof lights. 4No wall lights.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.88m x 4.57m (16'0" x 15'0")
- Front dormer style window at gable side window. Solid maple flooring. Recessed ceiling lights. Range of built in furniture. 'His and Hers' walk in robes with velux double glazed roof light. Maple flooring. Recessed ceiling lights.
- Fully Tiled En Suite Shower Room
- With 3 piece white suite comprising 'Wet' shower cubicle with glass screen. Electric shower unit. Vanitory unit with single block mixer tap. Low flush w.c. with push button flush. Chrome towel rail/ radiator. Velux double glazed roof light at gable side window. Contrasting ceramic tile floor. Recessed ceiling lights.
- BEDROOM 2 4.17m x 3.35m (13'8" x 11'0")
- Solid maple flooring. Dual aspect windows. Recessed ceiling lights. Access to Jack and Jill En Suite.
- BEDROOM 3 3.51m x 2.69m (11'6" x 8'10")
- Solid Cherrywood flooring. Recessed ceiling lights. Dimmer light switch. Access to floored loft above lounge. Access to Jack and Jill En Suite.
- FULLY TILED 'JACK AND JILL' EN SUITE
- With contemporary 3 piece suite comprising 'wet' shower cubicle with glass block screen. Mains pressure shower unit and power shower jets. Square sink unit with single block mixer tap. W.c. with concealed cistern. Ceramic tile floor. Chrome towel rail. Velux double glazed roof light. Recessed ceiling lights.
- BEDROOM 4 3.43m x 2.97m (11'3" x 9'9")
- Solid maple flooring. Dual aspect windows. Twin doors to built in wardrobe. Recessed ceiling lights.
- LARGE WALK IN HOT PRESS
- Solid maple flooring.
- DE LUXE FULLY TILED FAMILY BATHROOM
- With 4 piece white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and flexi shower head. Button flush w.c with concealed cistern. Vanitory unit with single block mixer tap. Recessed wall mounted mirror with wall lighting. Wet shower cubicle with 'drench' shower unit. Glass screen. Ceramic tile flooring. Chrome towel rail. Recessed ceiling lights.
- Approached via a shared lane off Lisglass Road, a short distance off the A8 dual carriageway to Belfast and approximately 3 miles from Ballyclare.
- APARTMENT AT 50 LISGLASS ROAD
- Entrance door. Tiled entrance floor. Stairwell to first floor landing.
- With velux double glazed roof light. Undereaves storage cupboard. Recessed ceiling lights.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/ DINING INTO KITCHEN 6.10m x 5.59m (20'0" x 18'4")
- (At widest points)
- Living Area
- With 2 No velux double glazed roof lights and gable window. Exposed tongue and groove flooring. Recessed ceiling lights.
- Open Plan Kitchen
- With range of solid oak units and contrasting work surfaces. Inlaid 4 ring gas hob and electric underoven. Overhead pyramid style stainless steel extractor unit. Integrated fridge and freezer. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Complementary wall tiling. Recessed ceiling lights.
- BEDROOM 1 3.86m x 3.15m (12'8" x 10'4")
- Velux double glazed roof light and gable side window. Exposed tongue and groove wooden flooring. Recessed ceiling lights. Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 3.12m x 2.79m (10'3" x 9'2")
- Recessed ceiling lights. Exposed tongue and groove wooden flooring.
- With 3 piece white suite comprising panelled bath and fully tiled surround with wall mounted mains pressure shower unit. Vanitory unit with single block mixer tap. Button flush w.c. Complementary wall tiling. Velux double glazed roof light. Recessed ceiling lights.
Tiled recess to access:-
- Attached Stable/ Store 3.71m x 3.71m (12'2" x 12'2")
- Twin doors. Electric light and power points.
- Attached Double Garage 6.40m x 6.10m (21'0" x 20'0")
- Twin remote electric roller shutter doors. Understair store. Gable side window. Electric light and power points.
NB The apartment extends over the double garage and attached stable building.
Extensive paved patio area at rear of the dwelling.
Raised gardens laid in lawn.
Delightful surrounding rural views.
Small fenced paddock at rear of garage together with purpose built concrete base suited for kennelling.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.