5 Thornhill Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2LH
- Open entrance porch to entrance hall.
- Living room 16'11 X 12'9 with open fire and decorative pine surround
- Kitchen open to informal dining area / Full range of high and low level units
- Integrated 4 ring halogen hob and mid level double oven
- Four well proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with modern white sanitary ware
- Former integral garage (now bedroom 4) with access to separate shower room
- Tarmac drive to front and side with parking for 7 plus cars
- Well maintained gardens / Pavier brick patio area to side and paved patio to rear
- Easy access to Antrim town and Dunsilly Roundabout for access to M2 motorway
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a well presented four bedroom detached bungalow in a rural area on the outskirts of Antrim Town yet within easy access to the M2 motorway. Occupying a generous mature site the property is likely to appeal to those looking for quality home in a superb location. Early viewing is strongly recommended.
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC Double glazed door and sidelights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Access to partiallyfloored loft with light. Door to cloaks cupboard. 2 No. double radiators. Double doors to hot press with copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- LIVING ROOM 5.16m x 3.89m (16'11 x 12'9)
- Open fire with pine decorative part polished fire surround and cast iron and tiled inset. Slate tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor. Twin wall light points. 2 No. double radiators. 15 pane glazed door to entrance hall.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 7.26m x 3.18m (23'10 x 10'5)
- Full range of pear effect high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Leaded glass displays. Under unit lighting. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with extractor canopy. Mid level double oven. Space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls to splash back. Fully tiled floor to kitchen area. Wood laminate floor to dining area. Double radiator. Part frosted glass door to entrance hall.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.18m x 1.47m (10'5 x 4'10)
- Plumbed for washing machine and dish washer. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Work surface.
- REAR HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Access to loft. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with "Triton" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle door. Extractor fan. Fully tiled floor and walls. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 / LIVING ROOM 5.00m x 3.61m (16'5 x 11'10)
- (former integral garage) PVC double glazed French doors and sidelights to front. Power and light. Wood laminate floor. Meter cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 3.94m x 3.89m (12'11 x 12'9)
- Full range of build in furniture units. Corniced ceiling. Double radiator. Wood laminate floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.45m x 2.90m (11'4 x 9'6)
- Double doors to built in wardrobe. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.28m x 3.20m (10'9 x 10'6)
- Single radiator. Wood laminate floor.
- White suite comprising panel bath with chrome antique style telephone hand shower, low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Part PVC sheeted shower cubicle with mixer shower unit and glazed pivot and slide door. Woodgrain effect coloured PVC walling. Single radiator. Access to rear of hot press. Wood effect fully tiled floor.
- Double entrance pillars and gates with tarmac drive to front and side with parking for 7 plus cars. Neat well maintained low maintenance gardens to front in pebbles and range of specimen trees and shrubs. Circular tegula brick patio area with timber pergola. Low level timber fencing. Stand for Summer House. Tarmac path and pavier brick patio area with base for green house. Lap board fencing and mature conifers. Outside tap and light. Brick built flower displays.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.