This well presented end-terrace property is located on The Burn Road, Doagh, Ballyclare. Situated in the middle of Doagh Village within immediate proximity to an array of amenities including shops, cafes, schools and local transport networks. Ballyclare Town Centre is also only minutes away. This property would be an ideal first time buy or buy to let investment.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, open plan lounge, kitchen and dining space, two well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a low maintenance front and rear yard.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door with fan light over. Laminate flooring. Stairwell to first floor.
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO KITCHEN AND DINING AREA 5.44m x 2.87m (17'10" x 9'5")
- Focal point fireplace with brick surround. Dual aspect window.
- KITCHEN 2.59m x 1.78m (8'6" x 5'10")
- Modern fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Space for washing machine and low level fridge. Integrated 4 ring electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor fan over. Stainless steel sink unit. Hardwood glazed door to rear yard.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 4.04m x 2.39m (13'3" x 7'10")
- Twin windows to front elevation. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 2 2.84m x 1.98m (9'4" x 6'6")
- Fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Chrome towel radiator. Laminate flooring.
- Low maintenance front garden.
Enclosed low maintenance rear yard with oil fired central heating boiler.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.