, Co. Antrim
, BT36 5BL
- Mid Terrace
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Beech Effect Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Private Enclosed Garden To Rear
- Far Reaching Views Over Surrounding Countryside
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent First Time Buy
Positioned within a popular convenient location within close proximity of Mossley West train station. This cottage style terrace will ideally suit the purchaser searching for a home that enjoys an unspoilt rural backdrop and benefits from low outgoings at a realistic price.
- GROUND FLOOR
- PVC front door into:
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Entrance door into:
- Exposed hardwood floor extending into:
- LOUNGE 13'3" x 9'6"
- Cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth. Open plan into:
- DINING AREA 12'6" x 7'3"
- KITCHEN 10'9" x 10'8"
- Equipped with a range of high and low level beech effect fitted units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mono bloc tap. Integral oven, 4 ring hob with overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'0" x 10'7"
- Views over garden and surrounding fields
- BEDROOM 2 12'4" x 8'3"
- Exposed floor boards, built in wardrobe
- MODERN WHITE BATHROOM
- Button flush w.c, panelled bath, quarter rounded fully tiled shower, wash hand basin with modern vanity unit and half tiled walls
- Private enclosed rear porch with oil fired boiler. Large private garden to rear in lawn screened by perimeter fence and mature conifers.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.