5 Rathmena Drive
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9HZ
- Extended Detached Bungalow
- Main Lounge With Stone Fireplace/ Open Fire
- Living/ Dining Room Extension With PVC French Doors
- Spacious Fitted Kitchen With Fixed Bench Breakfast Area
- Main Bedroom With Archway Into Bedroom 3
- Fully Tiled Bathroom
- Hardwood Double Glazed Windows/ Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage/ Tarmac Driveway And Forecourt
- Mature Secluded Rear Garden With Extensive Patio
- Choice Residential Area
Extended detached bungalow, with detached garage, occupying a mature private site within this ever popular development, located off Rashee Road. The property was substantially extended to create a spacious kitchen and a second reception room which has a set of PVC double glazed French doors accessing the rear garden. While the property is priced to allow for some necessary upgrades, internal inspection is essential for full appreciation of the inherent potential this property enjoys.
- OPEN PORCH
- With quarry tile step.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood 'Georgian' style front door with matching side screen.
- LOUNGE 5.38m x 3.48m (17'8" x 11'5")
- Tyroc stone built fireplace with open fire currently with electric fire inset. TV display plinth. Ceiling coving. Front picture window. 3 No wall lights. Open square arch into:-
- LIVING ROOM/ DINING AREA 6.71m x 2.64m (22'0" x 8'8")
- Twin PVC double glazed French doors accessing rear garden. Twin louvered doors into:-
- SPACIOUS FITTED KITCHEN
- WITH BREAKFAST AREA 6.71m x 3.51m (22'0" x 11'6")
- Comprehensive range of fitted high and low level units with wooden doors and formica work surfaces including breakfast bar. Inlaid 4 ring ceramic hob and double oven. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Hardwood glass panelled back door. Fixed table and bench seating in the breakfast area.
- REAR HALL
- With access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 3.81m x 2.74m and 2.74m x 2.59m (12'6" x 9'0" and
- Twin windows. Open archway into what was originally Bedroom 3 so creating a large main bedroom.
NB Readily suited to convert back to 3 bedrooms.
- BEDROOM 2 3.81m x 2.74m (12'6" x 9'0")
- Twin built in robes.
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- Panelled bath with mixer tap and electric shower over. Surrounding PVC wall panelling. Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin with single block mixer tap. Shelved hot press.
- Occupying a private site within this long established development, comprising a range of similar style bungalows,accessed off Rashee Road, close to local schools, and a short walk to all town centre amenities and services.
Front boundary wall with extensive tarmac driveway and parking forecourt.
- DETACHED MATCHING GARAGE 5.49m x 3.05m (18'0" x 10'0")
- Up and over door. Side window. Electric light and power points. Oil fired boiler (recently replaced).
Front garden laid in a range of specimen shrubs and plants.
Private rear garden laid in lawn within mature screening perimeter hedges.
Extensive paved patio area.Range of specimen shrubs and plants.
PVC barge boards. PVC oil storage tank.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.