5 Oriel Court
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4JT
- Entrance porch with wood strip ceiling
- Living room with feature brick fireplace / Wood laminate floor
- Kitchen with white woodgrain effect high and low level units / Wood strip ceiling
- Inner hall with access to two bedrooms
- Bathroom with coloured suite to include panel bath with "Redring" electric shower over
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows
- Economy 7 heating
- Pavier brick drive to front with paved former garden
- Excellent opportunity for First Time Buyers and Investors alike
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious two bedroom ground floor apartment in this sought after location just off the Oriel Road and close to Antrim town, local primary school and the bus and train station. In need of some general modernisation and upgrading this property has been priced to reflect the need for some work however the property would be ideal for any first time buyer, downsizer or investor who would like to put their own stamp on it.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hard wood entrance door to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Wood strip ceiling. Part glazed door to:
- LIVING ROOM 4.24m x 4.11m (13'11 x 13'6)
- Feature brick fire surround with wooden mantle and tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor. Two Economy7 heaters.
- Walk-in hot press with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Cold water storage tank above.
- KITCHEN 2.46m x 1.85m (8'1 x 6'1)
- White wood grain effect high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Space for cooker. Plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge. Part tiled walls. Wood strip ceiling. Meter cupboard.
- INNER HALL
- Glazed panel to living room.
- BEDROOM 1 4.09m x 2.64m (13'5 x 8'8)
- Economy7 heater.
- BEDROOM 2 3.18m x 2.18m (10'5 x 7'2)
- Electric wall heater.
- BATHROOM 2.24m x 1.83m (7'4 x 6')
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with "Redring" electric shower over. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Three quarter tiled walls. Extractor fan. High level electric wall heater.
- Pavier brick drive to front plus fully paved former garden.
- ATTACHED STORE 1.27m x 0.84m (4'2 x 2'9)
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.