, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1JS
- Entrance foyer with feature door to entrance hall / Staircase to first floor
- Lounge 15'9 x 11'1 with semi-vaulted wood strip ceiling / Feature firesurround / Steps down to Dining Room with "Chinese" slate floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of pine high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob / Access to inner hall with;
- Ground floor W/C and separate shower room with fully tiled shower cubicle
- Three ground floor bedrooms / One with built-in wardrobe
- Family bathroom with modern white suite
- Spacious first floor landing / Walk-in access to floored attic storage
- First floor lounge / Bedroom 5 with access to balcony
- Master bedroom with full range of built-in furniture / Ensuite with modern white suite
- Double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / Security alarm / Pavier brick drive with side by side parking / Large integral garage / Substantial additional outdoor storage / Large private gard
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a deceptively large detached chalet style bungalow offering three well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom to the ground floor together with two further large bedrooms on the first floor, one with built-in bedroom furniture and an ensuite and the other with access to a large first floor balcony to the rear. The main living room has a woodstrip semi-vaulted ceiling and fetaure fireplace with steps down to the dining room and access via an inner hall to the kitchen and a ground floor W/C and separate shower room. The large kitchen with informal dining area is finished in pine kitchen units and integrated oven and hob. Outside the property benefits from a pavier brick drive with side by side parking for two cars and access to a large integral garage opening at the rear to a covered rear yard and substantial number of storage areas. The fully enclosed garden to the rear has been designed with outside entertainment in mind to include for raised patio and BBQ area surrounded by mature trees and conifers making this a very private space.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Ten panel double doors to;
- ENTRANCE FOYER
- Fully tiled floor. Hardwood entrance door with leaded glass portlight to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Large walk-in cloaks cupboard with shelving, shoe rack and wood laminate floor. Meter cupboard. 2No. additional storage cupboards.
- LOUNGE 4.80m x 3.38m (15'9 x 11'1)
- With feature bow window. Open fire with back boiler for hot water. Feature ornate wooden surround with part polished and tiled inset. Slate hearth. Semi-vaulted wood strip ceiling. Wood laminate floor. 15 pane glazed door to entrance hall. Double radiator. Steps down to;
- DINING ROOM 3.38m x 3.18m (11'1 x 10'5)
- "Chinese" slate floor. Double radiator. 15 pane door to rear hall.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 6.48m x 3.18m (21'3 x 10'5)
- Full range of pine high and low level units with short chrome handles and glazed displays. Contrasting work surfaces with one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring "Neff" halogen hob and pyramid style over head extractor. Mid level combination oven and grill. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for under-counter fridge and freezer. Laundry chute to ensuite in first floor master bedroom. Partially lowered ceiling with recessed strip lighting. Low voltage downlight. Tiled effect wood laminate floor. Dual aspect windows. Hardwood double glazed door to rear. Double doors to understairs storage area with high level unit, drawer set and pull-out storage. Access to garage and access to;
- INNER HALL
- Sliding door to;
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- White low flush W/C and corner wash hand basin with tiled splash back.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Step down into shower tray with thermostatic shower unit. Fully tiled walls to shower area. Single radiator.
- REAR HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Mat well.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 8.53m x 6.58m (28' x 21'7)
- (max) Electric up and over door. Wooden double doors to Covered rear yard.
- BEDROOM 1 3.51m x 3.38m (11'6 x 11'1)
- Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.38m x 3.00m (11'1 x 9'10)
- 2No. single radiators.
- BEDROOM 3 3.23m x 2.18m (10'7 x 7'2)
- into built-in wardrobe with sliding doors. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath, low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls with decorative border and insets. Wood strip ceiling. Single radiator.
- SPACIOUS FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- 2No. doors with access to hotpress with insulated copper cylinder. Access to substantial floored attic storage.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.45m x 4.29m (14'7 x 14'1)
- Full range of built-in bedroom furniture with wardrobes, overhead lockers and bedside drawer sets. Vanity unit with mirror. Single radiator.
- ENSUITE 2.24m x 1.98m (7'4 x 6'6)
- White suite comprising Victorian style low flush W/C and bidet. Modern moulded wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Full tiled walls and floor. Laundry chute to kitchen. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 5 / FIRST FLOOR LOUNGE 7.37m x 3.99m (24'2 x 13'1)
- Wood strip ceiling. 3No. double radiators. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed door and sidelight to;
- LARGE BALCONY
- Fully tiled floor. Wrought iron railings.
- Pavier brick drive to front with side by side parking for two cars. Access to integral garage. Garden to front in neat lawn. Paved pathway.
- COVERED REAR YARD
- Mostly glazed door to side pathway. Hardwood double glazed door to rear garden. Door to;
- LARGE STORAGE SHED 1 10.31m x 2.46m (33'10 x 8'1)
- (at widest points) Light.
- STORAGE SHED 2 2.16m x 1.60m (7'1 x 5'3)
- STORAGE SHED 3 1.63m x 0.76m (5'4 x 2'6)
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- Fully paved patio and raised BBQ area with feature low level walling, mature shrubs and conifer hedging. PVC tank. Paved pathway and timber pedestrian gate to side. Attached brick built oil-fired boiler house.
- GARDEN STORAGE 1.93m x 1.83m (6'4 x 6')
- Double doors.
- ADDITIONAL GARDEN STORAGE 3.15m x 2.06m (10'4 x 6'9)
- (at widest points). Single door.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note that none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
The layouts above are for reference purposes only and are not to scale. Potential purchasers should satisfy themselves of the size and layout of the property during a viewing as these layouts may not be relied upon to form part of a contract.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.