5 Millhouse Lane
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2UE
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Ground floor W/C
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear
- Full range of beech effect high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath and separate fully tiled shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / Security alarm
- Pink stone drive with parking for up to four cars / Detached garage with roller shutter door / Rear garden in lawn and paved patio
This is a superb opportunity for the first time buyer, investor and family alike to purchase a well presented and deceptively spacious three bedroom semi-detached house and garage occupying a slightly elevated sight in a quiet cul-d-sac position within this sought after residential development on the outskirts of Antrim town yet close to all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to a good standard throughout, the property benefits from a beech effect fitted kitchen with integrated oven and hob, together with spacious dining area and sliding patio doors to the rear. The spacious living room boasts a gothic arched style sandstone effect fire surround while the generous bathroom suite boasts a panel bath and separate fully tiled shower cubicle. Outside the front lawn has been replaced with low maintenance pink stone and provides side by side parking for two cars together with pink stone driveway to the side with access to enclosed parking and a detached garage.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door and side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor with pine moulded handrail and turned ballustrading. Meter cupboard. Single radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with feature taps. Extractor fan. Gable side window.
- LIVING ROOM 14’ x 11’8 (45'11"’ x 36'1"’26'2")
- Open fire with feature sandstone effect gothic arched style surround with complimentary limestone coloured granite inset and hearth. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 6.27m x 3.15m (20'7 x 10'4)
- Full range of beech effect high and low level units with long chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Double radiator. PVC double glazed door to rear. Double glazed sliding patio doors to paved rear patio area.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hot press with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- BEDROOM 1 3.48m x 3.18m (11'5 x 10'5)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.58m x 2.97m (11'9 x 9'9)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.57m x 2.03m (8'5 x 6'8)
- Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.69m x 2.11m (8'10 x 6'11)
- Modern white comprising panelled bath with feature taps and tiled splash back. Push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with feature taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with "Triton" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- Low maintenance garden to front in pink stone with side by side parking for 2 cars. Pink stone drive to side with timber vehicular gates to enclosed parking for 2 cars and access to.
18'8 x 10'1 Roller shutter door. Power and light. Oil fired boiler. Service door to side.
Enclosed garden to rear in lawn and paved patio and path way. 6 Ft timber fencing. PVC oil tank. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.