5 Hollybrook Grange
, Co. County Antrim
, BT36 4ZP
- Semi-Detached Chalet Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Cul De Sac Position
- PVC Double Glazed Windows / Gas Central Heating
- Extensive Mature Site
- Large Driveway to Side with Ample Parking
- Popular Establised Development
- Closed to Local Schools & Public Transport
PUBLIC NOTICE – The vendor has been in receipt of an offer of £119,500 subject to contract for the above property. Anyone wishing to place a higher offer must do so before legal exchange of contracts
Positioned within a popular established residential Development his Semi-Detached Chalet Villa will interest the purchaser looking for a home convenient to local Schools, Shops and Public Transport. Priced to allow for some updating an early viewing is recommended.
- Ground Floor
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed front door with leaded glass side screen into spacious Entrance Hall, Exposed hardwood flooring extending into:
- LOUNGE 5.11m x 3.71m (16'9 x 12'2)
- into bay window. Attractive cast iron horse shoe style fireplace with solid wooden carved surround and slate hearth. Coved ceiling.
- KITCHEN 3.35m x 2.79m (11'0 x 9'2)
- Equipped with a range of high and low level fitted units. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Integrated oven with 4 ring gas hob. Open ended corner displays. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to garden. Open arch into:
- DINING ROOM 3.48m x 3.07m (11'5 x 10'1)
- PVC double glazed twin doors to garden.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 4.27m x 2.64m (14'0 x 8'8)
- Laminate flooring. Views over cul de sac towards Hightown Road.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m x 3.35m (12'0 x 11'0)
- BEDROOM 3 3.05m x 3.05m (10'0 x 10'0)
- at max. Velux window.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath with fixed shower screen. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- Large garden to front screened by perimeter fence. Driveway to side with ample parking. Extensive garden to rear screened by mature Conifers and perimeter fence.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.