5 Hawthorn Hall
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1DJ
- Push button door entry intercom to;
- Communal entrance hall with staircase to first and second floors
- Spacious second floor landing serving just Apt. No 5
- Spacious entrance hall with seating recess / Substantial storage and access to loft
- Open plan living room with Kitchen and informal Dining area
- Full range light grey "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob, fridge, freezer and dishwasher / large centre island / Breakfast bar
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with full range of built-in contemporary style wardrobes and separate ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include corner bath and separate fully tiled shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating / Oak internal doors
- Incredible opportunity for young professionals and downsizers alike
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase an exceptional penthouse apartment spanning the full width of the front block within this sought after residential development on the Belfast Road, close to Antrim town and all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to a high standard both inside and out this well appointed three bedroom apartment boasts an ensuite to the master bedroom and extensive range of quality built-in wardrobes together with luxury four piece bathroom suite and generous kitchen area with full range of "Shaker" style high and low level units and integrated appliances. Spacious to the extreme, the apartment extends to in excess of 1200Sq.Ft. providing elegant elevated living with superb views to the front and easy access to wooded walks at the Technology Park and along the banks of the Six Mile Water.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this unique property.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Push button door entry intercom. 6 Panel wooden door and double glazed sidelight to;
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first and second floors with wrought iron hand railing and balustrade.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Spacious landing serving only No 5.
Oak panelled door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Seating recess with 'Keylite' double glazed roof light over. Push button door entry intercom.
Walk-in storage cupboard. 2No. access's to loft. 2No. single radiators.
- LINEN CUPBOARD
- with shelving. Single radiator.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN, LIVINGROOM AND DINING AREA 6.65m x 5.87m (21'10 x 19'3)
- Full range of light grey and off-white coloured 'Shaker' style high and low level units with feature chrome handles and complimentary work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with stainless steel and glass over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill, integrated fridge, freezer and dish washer. Centre island with breakfast bar extension for up to 4 seats. Separate dining area. Fully tiled floor to kitchen. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 5.05m x 4.67m (16'7 x 15'4)
- Plus built-in wardrobe with high gloss grey coloured door and chrome handles. Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and half pedestal wash hand basin with mono-block mixer taps and floor to ceiling tiled splash back. Fully tiled large format shower cubicle with sliding cubicle door and thermostatic shower unit. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 5.00m x 3.28m (16'5 x 10'9)
- Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 5.69m x 2.97m (18'8 x 9'9)
- (max) Walk-in storage cupboard. Double radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.59m x 2.29m (8'6 x 7'6 )
- Modern white suite comprising corner bath with feature mixer taps and tiled splash back. Push button low flush W/C. Half pedestal wash hand basin with "mono-bloc" mixer taps and floor to ceiling tiled splash back. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. 'Keylite' double glazed roof light. Fully tiled floor. Polished chrome heated towel rail.
- Tarmac shared driveway to two dedicated tarmac car parking spaces. Additional "over-spill" carparking spaces. Communal gardens kept in neat lawns.
- Maintenance Fee - Approx £500 P/A
- IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.