5 Galgorm Park
, Co. Antrim
, BT42 1BB
- Bright & Airy Family Home
- Fully Renovated & Extended
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Large Private Rear Gardens
- Located with quiet cul de sac in Galgorm
Country Estates are delighted to bring to the market, this fully renovated and extended, contemporary styled, three bedroom, detached family home. Set upon an extensive corner plot within a quiet cul de sac, off the Old Park Road, this home has plenty to offer any young and growing family. The gardens have been designed to be low maintenance and yet to allow the whole family to fully enjoy the outdoor space; there is even a dedicated child's play area! Located only a few minutes walk from Galgorm Village and all its amenities and on the periphery of Ballymena Town and all the town has to offer, this property is also about location. Grammar and Primary Schools are all close by and for the commuter access to the main arterial roads are all very accessible. We thoroughly recommend a viewing of this stunning home to allow any family to see all it has to offer.
- Entrance Hall
- Feature glass wall and roof. Fitted with contemporary style under stair storage units. Laminate flooring.
- Cloakroom 1.82 x 1.60 (5'11" x 5'2")
- LFWC and WHB.
- Lounge 6.07 x 3.03 (19'10" x 9'11")
- Open fire with Oak fireplace with granite insert and hearth. Solid oak flooring. Recessed LED lighting. Space for formal dining table.
- Kitchen 2.56 x 3.60 (8'4" x 11'9")
- Refitted kitchen with grey and cream high and low level units with under lights, and composite worktops with breakfast bar over hang. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink, with instant boiling water tap. Gas hob. Integrated eye level oven with plate warmer, and microwave. Integrated fridge and freezer and dishwasher, and multi bin drawer. Porcelain tiled floor. Back door to rear gardens.
- Informal Dining / Living Area 3.38 x 3.60 (11'1" x 11'9")
- Solid oak engineered flooring. Recessed LED lights.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Store cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 - Front 4.55 x 3.38 (14'11" x 11'1")
- Solid wood flooring. Recessed LED lights.
- En-Suite 2.47 x 2.29 (8'1" x 7'6")
- Contemporary styled suite with LFWC, WHB and Walk In shower. Chrome towel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 - Rear 2.59 x 3.01 (8'5" x 9'10")
- Bedroom 3 - Front 3.38 x 3.01 (11'1" x 9'10")
- Family Bathroom 3.15 x 1.54 (10'4" x 5'0")
- Refitted suite with P shaped bath with rain shower head over. LFWC and WHB. Matt grey towel radiator.
- Attached Garage 6.30 x 3.25 (20'8" x 10'7")
- Plumbed for washing and space for tumble dryer. Power and lights. GFCH boiler. Rear door to gardens and a roller door to driveway.
- Fully enclosed and extensive rear gardens which have been professionally landscaped and low maintenance. Dedicate children play area with climbing frame and swing. Newly installed BBQ/Hot Tub Pergola. Driveway to the front is brick pavia allowing off street parking for multiple vehicles. Summer house/ home office, with electricity and plumbed WC, units and stainless steel sink, this is for sale by separate negotiation.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.