This well presented, spacious detached property is located in the Craighill Park Development, Ballyclare. Within close proximity to Ballyclare Town Centre it benefits from an array of amenities including shops, cafes, schools, public parks and local transport networks. Sitting on a prime site with elevated views, in the heart of a family friendly development, this property would be ideally suited to a young or established family.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, two reception rooms, kitchen with informal dining area, utility room, furnished cloakroom, four well proportioned bedrooms with master en-suite and family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a front and rear garden in lawn, private driveway and detached garage.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood double glazed front door with matching side screens and fan light over. Stairwell to first floor. Alarm panel. Tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 6.32m x 3.71m (20'9" x 12'2")
- Dual aspect windows. Focal point gas fire on marble tiled hearth and timber surround. PVC double glazed French doors to back garden.
- FAMILY ROOM 3.73m x 3.35m (12'3" x 11'0")
- Dual aspect windows. Solid wood flooring.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.38m x 2.79m (17'8" x 9'2")
- Modern fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include fridge freezer, dishwasher, 4 ring ceramic gas hob and oven with stainless steel extractor canopy over.. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit with drainer bay. Glazed display cabinet. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. PVC double glazed French doors to back garden.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.82m x 1.47m (9'3" x 4'10")
- Matching units and work surfaces to kitchen. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay. Space and plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Modern fitted two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to hotpress and roof space.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.01m x 3.68m (13'2" x 12'1")
- At widest points. Dual aspect windows.
- EN SUITE
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with mains shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.81m x 2.92m (12'6" x 9'7")
- At widest points. Access to large built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 3.51m x 2.51m (11'6" x 8'3")
- Access to large built in wardrobe. Elevated views over surrounding countryside.
- BEDROOM 4 2.59m x 2.51m (8'6" x 8'3")
- Elevated views over surrounding countryside.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Front garden laid in lawn.
Private driveway finished in tarmac.
Back garden finished in lawn and paved patio area with views over surrounding countryside.
Outside tap and light.
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.89m x 3.07m (19'4" x 10'1")
- Oil fired central heating boiler.
Separate service door to rear garden.
Roller shutter door.
Power and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.