5 Clarke Court
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4JS
- Communal entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Landing / Private door to;
- Entrance foyer with glazed door and sidelight to;
- Entrance hall with large sorage cupboard
- Living room 15'10 x 10'9 / Hotpress
- Kitchen with full range of beech "Shaker" style high and low level units
- Integrated oven and hob
- Bedroom with full range of matching built-in furniture
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include shower bath and concealed flush W/C
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows / Economy 7 and electric heating
***ATTENTION ALL INVESTORS***
This is an excellent opportunity for first time buyers, investors and those who require a "bolt hole" within Antrim town to purchase a well appointed and deceptively spacious one bedroom apartment in this sought after residential location. Occupying a prominent position overlooking the Six Mile Water with views of the historic stone bridge of Bridge Street this recently redecorated and re-carpeted first floor apartment is ready to walk into and benefits from mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and fully fitted solid wood "Shaker" style kitchen units and integrated oven and hob. Within easy walking distance of the town centre, Antrim Forum, river walks to the award winning Castle Gardens and the Lough shore this property would be ideally suited to a professional couple or individual working in Antrim Area Hospital, Belfast International Airport or wants to be within easy walking distance of the local bus and train station. Ready for immediate occupation, this property can only be fully appreciated on full internal inspection. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Pitched and tiled entrance canopy. Hard wood part glazed door and sidelights to:
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Under stair bin storage. Meter cupboard. Private letter box. Staircase to:
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Door to;
- INNER FOYER
- Meter cupboard. Glazed door and side lights.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Economy 7 heater. Large storage cupboard with hanging space and shelving above.
- LIVING ROOM 4.83m x 3.28m (15'10 x 10'9)
- TV Point. Economy 7 heater. Hot press with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving and PVC cold water storage tank above.
- KITCHEN 3.38m x 2.13m (11'1 x 7)
- Full range of beech "Shaker" style high and low level units with short chrome handles, wine rack, open corner unit and glazed display cabinet with drawers below. Contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style circulation unit above. Low level combination oven and grill. Plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge freezer and dryer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Breakfast bar with polished chrome legs. Fully tiled floor. Views over the Six Mile Water and the feature arched bridge on Bridge Street.
- BEDROOM 1 3.58m x 2.90m (11'9 x 9'6)
- Full range of maple effect built-in bedroom furniture comprising wardrobe with drawers below, 5 drawer drawer set, bedside locker and vanity desk with storage and knee hole. "Delonghi" wall mounted electric heater.
- Modern white suite comprising shower bath with curved screen and "Redring" electric shower unit. Concealed flush WC and half pedestal wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps. PVC clad walls to bath area. PVC ceiling. Fully tiled floor. "Dimplex" high level wall heater.
- Substantial tarmac communal parking area.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property. The vendor of this property has a connection with Country Estates.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.