, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4HA
- Entrance porch 6'3 x 5'7
- Living room 14' x 10'3 with free standing wooden fire surround
- Inner hall with staircase to first floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of light oak high and low level units
- Rear hall with storage cupboard and large walk-in cloaks cupboard / Outer hall with access to utility cupboard
- First floor landing
- Two well proportioned bedrooms / Both with built-in storage
- Bathroom with original white suite to include panel bath
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Asphalt off-street parking to front / Fully enclosed and mostly paved yard to rear
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a well positioned two bedroom mid terraced house with off-street parking and occupying a prime site overlooking open countryside to the front. Benefiting from PVC double glazed windows, oil-fired central heating and PVC fascia and soffits, the property also boasts a range of light oak high and low level kitchen units with access to a generous rear hall with spacious walk-in cloaks cupboard together with an outer hall and access to a utility cupboard. With an enclosed yard to the rear and asphalt parking to the front for one car, this property is ideally suited to the young First Time Buyer and Investor alike.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the potential of this well located property.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hard wood single glazed entrance door and matching side light to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH 1.91m x 1.70m (6'3 x 5'7)
- Meter cupboard. Fully tiled floor. Part glazed door to;
- LIVING ROOM 4.27m x 3.12m (14' x 10'3)
- Free standing wooden fire surround with electric bar heater inset. Double doors to hot press with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above. Double doors to over head locker. Mahogony effect PVC double glazed picture window. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- INNER HALL
- Stair case to first floor with hand rail.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 3.38m x 2.72m (11'1 x 8'11)
- Full range of light oak high and low level units with glazed display cabinets and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Space for cooker, fridge and freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Access to under stair storage. Double radiator.
- REAR HALL 2.82m x 1.47m (9'3 x 4'10)
- (max) Door to built-in storage with shelving. Door to walk in cloaks cupboard. Part glazed door to:
- OUTER HALL
- Mostly glazed door to rear. Open storage area. Door to:
- UTILITY CUPBOARD
- Plumbed for washing machine. Access to oil-fired boiler with secondary door from outside.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 3.20m x 3.15m (10'6 x 10'4)
- Double doors to deep built-in wardrobe with over head locker. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.38m x 2.69m (11'1 x 8'10)
- Plus double doors to built-in wardrobe. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.49m x 1.47m (8'2 x 4'10)
- Original white suite comprising panelled bath, low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin in vanity with double doors to storage below. Half tiled walls. Single radiator.
- Asphalt drive to front with off street parking for 1 car. Well stocked flower display. Double timber gates to fully enclosed and mostly paved yard to rear. PVC oil tank. Door to oil-fired boiler house. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.