5 Carnbeg Avenue
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4RA
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor / Ground floor W/C
- Living room 15'6 x 14'10 (into bay) / Open fire with feature surround
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Double glazed door and sidelights to rear
- Full range of beech effect high and low level units / Breakfast bar with drawer storage below
- Firts floor landing with access to loft
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Generous site with excellent sun orientation
- Tarmac drive to detached garage
We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented three bedroom detached house and garage occupying a superb site with excellent sun orientation in this sought after residential development on the outskirts of Antrim town yet within easy access of most local amenities including The Junction retail and food outlet and the M2 motorway at Dunsilly. Finished to a high standard both inside and out, this well appointed property benefits from ground floor W/C, generous living room with feature fireplace, kitchen with informal dining and three well proportioned bedrooms to include master with ensuite shower room. Well positioned within one of the early phases of the development this property benefits from a generous rear garden with feature patio and decent privacy with no properties looking directly in. Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Pitched and tiled entrance canopy. Hard wood 4 panel entrance door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Staircase to first floor with mahogany moulded hand rail and turned ballustrading. Understair storage. Double radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 4.72m x 4.52m (15'5" x 14'9" )
- (into bay) Open fire with feature rustic pine surround and tiled inset and hearth. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 5.54m x 2.97m (18'2 x 9'9)
- Full range of "Beech" effect high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces . Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor. Breakfast bar with drawer set and storage cupboard. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator and single radiator. Mostly glazed door and sidelights to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Hot press with insulated copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 4.09m x 3.48m (13'5" x 11'5" )
- (into wardrobe recess) Dual aspect windows. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with "Mira Sprint" electric shower unit. Extractor fan. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 2.95m x 2.64m (9'8 x 8'8)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.00m x 3.00m (max) (9'10 x 9'10 (max))
- (max) Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.95m x 2.16m (9'8 x 7'1)
- Modern white suite comprising paneled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Part tiled walls to bath area with pebble effect border. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Garden to front in neat lawn. Tarmac drive with access to:
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.49m x 3.00m (18' x 9'10)
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Service door to side.
Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and feature paved patio. Well stocked borders. PVC tank. 6 Ft timber fencing. Outside tap and light. Attached oil-fired boiler house to side. Decorative gates to either side.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.