, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2BW
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room 21'8 x 10' (max) with glass fronted fire and feature pine surround
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of high and low level units with oak "Shaker" style doors / Intergated oven and hob
- Rear hall with access to ground floor W/C
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / All with wood laminate flooring
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath with electric shower over
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating
- Large mostly paved front forecourt / Enclosed yard area to rear with tarmac off-street parking and large shed 20'7 x 9'7
This is an excellent opportunity for the first time buyer and investor alike to purchase a well presented three bedroom mid terraced house with ground floor W/C and off-street parking to the rear in this sought after residential arae on the outskirts of Antrim town yet within easy access of all local amenities and transport facilities. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Staircase to first floor. Single radiator. 8 pane beveled glass door to;
- LIVINGROOM 6.60m x 3.05m (21'8 x 10')
- "Rayburn" glass fronted fire with feature pine wood surround and polished granite hearth. Wood laminate floor. 2No. double radiators.
- REAR HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Access to under stairs storage. PVC double glazed door to rear. Single radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Low flush W/C. Feature circular wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps, chrome towel rail and exposed gully trap. Part tiled and part PVC paneled walls. Fully tiled floor.
- KITCHEN 6.60m x 2.24m (21'8 x 7'4)
- Full range of oak 'Shaker' style doors with feature chrome handles to high and low level units. Contrasting work surfaces with one and a quarter bowl single drainer sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob and low level combination oven and grill. Pyramid style over head extractor fan. Plumbed for dish washer. Space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. 8 pane beveled glass door to front and rear halls. Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to roof space. Double doors to hot press with copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- BEDROOM 1 3.91m x 3.00m (12'9" x 9'10" )
- (into recess) plus built in wardrobe with sliding doors. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 5.03m x 2.36m (16'6" x 7'9" )
- (plus recess) Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.62m x 2.46m (8'7" x 8'1" )
- (plus recess) Wood laminate floor. Double louvered doors above and below open display space. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.31m x 1.78m (7'7 x 5'10)
- Modern white suite comprising paneled bath with shower mixer taps. "Triton" electric shower unit over. Pedestal wash hand basin with water spout style tap. Low flush W/C. Fully tiled walls to bath area. Half tiled walls to remainder. Fully tiled floor.
- Pedestrian pathway with wrought iron pedestrian gate to fully paved front forecourt. Low level brick walling. Raised timber flower displays with white stone edging. Timber vehicular gates to rear with access to tarmac off street parking. Paved patio area. PVC tank. Timber oil-fired boiler house.
- CORRUGATED CLAD SHED 6.27m x 2.92m (20'7" x 9'7")
- Dual access points. Power and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.