4a Temple Well
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 0AB
- Spacious First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Lounge With Open Fire
- Fitted Kitchen
- Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Heating; Double Glazing
- Allocated Parking
- Convenient Location
- Ideal First Time Buy/Buy To Let Investment
This spacious first floor apartment is located within the much sought after Temple Well development, Templepatrick. Situated in the centre of Templepatrick this property is within immediate proximity to an array of local amenities including shops, public parks, schools and transport networks to Belfast City Centre. Ballyclare & Antrim Town Centres are located just a short drive away.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, spacious lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property enjoys access to allocated parking and storage.
Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood glazed front door. Access to roof space via slingsby style ladder. Alarm panel.
- LOUNGE 5.66m x 4.34m (18'7" x 14'3")
- Dual aspect windows. Focal point open fire with brick surround and tiled hearth.
- KITCHEN 2.95m x 2.84m (9'8" x 9'4")
- Modern fitted kitchen comprising high and low level storage units with contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include hob and oven with extractor canopy over. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit with drainer bay. Gas fired central heating boiler (housed). Part tiled walls and laminate flooring. Freestanding fridge freezer. Plumbed for automatic washing machine.
- BEDROOM 1 4.01m x 2.87m (13'2" x 9'5")
- Access to built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 3.02m x 2.67m (9'11" x 8'9")
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted four piece suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle with electric shower over, vanity unit and w.c. Fully panelled walls and laminate flooring.
- Access to outside store.
Communal parking to front.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.