, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4BJ
- Entrance foyer with wood laminate floor / Part glazed door to;
- Living room 16'10 x 15'11 with open fire and feature surround / Dual aspect windows
- Kitchen extension with informal dining area
- Full range of white country style high and low level units / Integrated hob / Plumbed for washing machine and slimeline dishwasher
- Rear hall with staircase to first floor
- Spacious first floor landing / Walk-in linen cupboard with gas boiler
- Two large bedrooms / Both with wood laminate flooring
- Bathroom with white suite to include panel bath with thermostatic shower over
- Wooden double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating
- Generous garden to the rear with raised timber decking, steel shed and greenhouse
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented and tastefully extended end terraced house in the ever popular Riverside Conservation Area. The property has been re-configured internally to provide a generous living room, spacious kitchen with informal dining area complete with white country style high and low level units and two well proportioned first floor bedrooms and bathroom with modern white suite. This property is ideally suited to the young professional couple or those wanting to downsize who want the benefit of town living while enjoying the character of this highly regarded conservation area. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Paneled entrance door to;
- INNER FOYER
- Wood laminate floor. Part glazed door to;
- LIVINGROOM 5.13m x 4.85m (16'10 x 15'11)
- Open fire with feature ornate oak surround and part polished cast iron inset. Slate effect tiled hearth. Twin wall light points. Dual aspect windows. Low voltage down lights. 2No. double radiators. Open square arch way to;
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 3.81m x 3.43m (12'6 x 11'3)
- (max) Full range of white country style high and low level units with feature handles and contrasting butchers block effect work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps with retractable head. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with stainless steel over-head extractor fan. Space for oven. Plumbed for washing machine and slimline dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Bi-folding door to under-stairs storage. Double radiator. Door to;
- REAR HALL
- Hard wood double glazed door to rear. Staircase to;
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Access to;
- WALK-IN HOTPRESS 1.60m x 1.47m (5'3 x 4'10)
- 'Worcester' gas boiler.
- BEDROOM 1 5.23m x 3.18m (17'2 x 10'5)
- (max) Dual aspect windows. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.47m x 3.73m (14'8 x 12'3)
- (max) into wardrobe recess. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.51m x 2.29m (8'3 x 7'6)
- White suite comprising panel bath with thermostatic shower over and folding glazed screen. Part tiled walls to bath area. Low flush W/C. Victorian style pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Chrome heated towel rail. Gable side window. Extractor fan.
- Enclosed concrete rear yard area. Outside tap and light. Step up to;
Raised timber decked patio. 5Ft timber fencing. Ppaved triangular shaped garden area with well stocked borders. Access to right of way at rear for bins..
- METAL WOOD EFFECT SHED 2.34m x 1.75m (7'8 x 5'9)
- Double sliding doors. Power point.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.