, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4HD
- Entrance porch with access to;
- Living room 14'9 x 13'11 with feature fire surround and wood laminate floor
- Kitchen with informal dining / Full range of light oak "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob, fridge and dishwasher
- Rear hall with access to ground floor W/C
- Covered rear shed with access to utility room
- First floor landing with access to loft
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with white suite to include panel bath with "Redring" electric shower over
- Hardwood double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Large site with additional ground to the side / Off-street parking / Superb opportunity for First Time Buyers and Investors alike
This is an excellent opportunity for First Time Buyer's and Investors alike to purchase a well presented three bedroom end terraced house in this sought after residential area just off the Dublin Road in Antrim and within easy access of the town centre and all local amenities.
The property occupies a generous site following the acquisition of some adjoining land a number of years ago which has facilitated the construction of an attached shed style extension to the rear and still allows for substantial garden space to the front and rear.
Inside, the property benefits from light oak "Shaker" style kitchen units with range of integrated appliances to include for oven, hob, fridge and dishwasher together with a ground floor W/C and white family bathroom with electric shower over the bath. With hardwood double glazed windows and oil-fired central heating, this property is sure to be highly sought after.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood double glazed and leaded glass door and sidelight to;
- ENTRANCE HALL 1.93m x 1.60m (6'4 x 5'3)
- Wall light point. Double radiator. Hardwood bevelled glass door to;
- LIVINGROOM 4.50m x 4.24m (14'9 x 13'11)
- Open fire with reconstituted limestone surround and polished granite inset and hearth. Contemporary brushed stainless steel inset electric fire. Wood laminate floor. Two double radiators. Six pane bevelled glass door to;
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA; 4.24m x 3.38m (13'11 x 11'1)
- Full range of light oak 'Shaker' style high and low level units with glazed displays and corner shelving. Wine rack. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with pull-out over head extractor fan and low level combination oven and grill. Integrated fridge and dish washer. Part tiled wall. Access to under stairs storage. Double radiator. Hot-press with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above. Hardwood 6 pane bevelled glass door to;
- REAR HALL 1.70m x 1.57m (5'7 x 5'2)
- Fully tiled floor. Glazed door and sidelight to attached shed. Single radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- White push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor.
- COVERED SHED 3.91m x 2.31m (12'10 x 7'7)
- PVC double glazed window and door to rear. Hardwood single glazed door to front. Wood laminate floor.
- UTILITY 2.34m x 1.96m (7'8 x 6'5)
- Oak 'Shaker' style low level units and contrasting work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine. Wood laminate floor.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft
- BEDROOM 1 3.43m x 2.46m (11'3 x 8'1)
- Double louvered doors to overstair storage. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.57m x 2.31m (15' x 7'7)
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.66m x 1.85m (12' x 6'1)
- Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.54m x 1.42m (8'4 x 4'8)
- White suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. "Redring" electric shower unit over. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. PVC panelled walls and ceiling. Tiled effect wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- Low level timber gate and fencing to;
Large fully enclosed garden in lawn and mature shrubs. Paved patio. Conifer hedging. Timber Fencing to enclosed tarmac area.
Timber pedestrian and vehicular gate to enclosed parking at rear. Generous garden in lawn. Detached sheds to include one with oil fired boiler.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.