49 Garden Village
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1NA
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Living room 15'8 x 11'8 with feature sandstone effect fire surround
- Kitchen with full range of contemporary style high gloss units / Integrated oven and gas hob
- Dining room with wood laminate floor
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath with electric shower over
- PVC double glazed windows / Gas- Fired Central Heating
- Off-street parking to front / Enclosed garden to rear with excellent sun orientation
- Ideally suited to first time buyers, investors and families alike
This well presented three bedroom semi-detached house offers an excellent opportunity for the first time buyer, investor and young family alike to purchase a spacious, well maintained property in this sought after residential location. Finished to a high standard throughout with contemporary style white high gloss kitchen units, integrated oven and modern white bathroom suite to include thermostatic shower over the bath, the property also boasts recently installed gas heating and PVC double glazed windows and external doors. With the additional benefit of off-street parking to the front and private enclosed garden to the rear with open aspect and excellent sun orientation, this property is likely to appeal to a wide range of discerning purchasers. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRACE HALL
- Staircase to first floor landing. Decorative fully tiled floor. Single radiator. 15 pane glazed door to;
- LIVINGROOM 4.78m x 3.56m (15'8 x 11'8)
- Feature electric fire with polished sandstone effect surround and hearth. Bespoke DVD and CD shelving unit. Double radiator. 15 pane glazed door to;
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 3.51m x 3.02m (11'6 x 9'11)
- Full range of off-white high gloss high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. Integrated 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Meter cupboard. PVC double glazed door to rear. Double radiator. 15 pane glazed door to;
- DINING ROOM 3.56m x 2.72m (11'8 x 8'11)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft via "Slingsby" style ladder
- BEDROOM 1 3.61m x 3.35m (11'10 x 11)
- Double doors to former hot press with gas fired boiler. Shelving above. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.58m x 2.87m (11'9 x 9'5)
- (max) Single radiator
- BEDROOM 3 2.87m x 2.64m (9'5 x 8'8)
- (max) Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 1.68m x 1.50m (5'6 x 4'11)
- Modern white suite comprising shower bath with curved glass screen and thermostatic shower over. Moulded wash hand basin with feature mixer taps and storage below. Push button low flush W/C. De-mist touch screen mirror with inset and rear lighting. Extractor fan. Polished chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls with polished chrome trim. Fully tiled floor.
- Dropped kerb to paved off-street parking. Garden to front in low maintenance pink stone. Timber service gate to side and paved pathway to side with access to;
Fully enclosed garden to rear in crazy paved patio and garden in neat lawn. TImber fenced purpose built dog pen.
Block built shed 8'3 x 7'7
Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note that none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.