48a Tamlough Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 3DP
- Spacious entrance hall with staircase to gallery landing
- Lounge with "Inglenook" style fireplace finished in Belfast brick / Inset cast iron stove linked to hot water and ground floor central heating
- Kitchen with informal dining 19'4 x 11'7 / Mid oak "Shaker" style high and low level units / Deep "Belfast" style sink
- Utility room with low level units and stable style door to rear / Ground floor W/C
- Three ground floor bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room and W/C
- Bathroom 11'7 x 10'2 with Victorian style suite to include free-standing roll top bath, high flush W/C and separate shower cubicle
- First floor landing
- Two further bedrooms / One with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite shower room
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits / Seemless aluminium guttering
- Large site extending to 1/2 acre / Detached garage 17'9 x 14'4 with lean-to attached storage shed / Extensive gardens in neat lawn
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented and deceptively spacious detached chalet style bungalow occupying a generous, mature site in this sought after rural location within easy access of Ballymena, Randalstown and Toome. Built by the current owners and maintained to a high standard this well appointed chalet style property offers superb, flexible accommodation with potential for up to five bedrooms on two levels including ensuite bedrooms to both the ground and first floor. The property benefits from a generous lounge to include a substantial "Inglenook" style fireplace in reclaimed brick and oak mantle together with cast iron multi solid fuel stove linked to the hot water system and ground floor central heating. The cottage theme is carried throughout the home with feature internal doors and stable style door to the rear together with mid oak "Shaker" style kitchen units and "Belfast" style sink with "butcher's block" double drainer. The Victorian style family bathroom to the ground floor completes the look with free-standing roll top bath and high flush W/C with polished chrome pipework.
Outside, the property is accessed via a shared laneway to a sweeping private stoned drive through the large front garden to a substantial parking area to the front and generous parking and a garage to the rear providing the ideal playground for those with a growing family.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood cottage style entrance door with double glazed port light and PVC double glazed slide lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Double and single radiators. Stair case to first floor gallery landing with pine moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Under stair cloaks cupboard. Hot press with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- LOUNGE 5.49m x 4.67m (18' x 15'4)
- Open "Inglenook" style fire place with reclaimed brick surround, oak beam mantle and inset glass frosted multi solid fuel stove plumbed for hot water and ground floor central heating. Slate hearth. Broad plank wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN INTO INFORMAL DINING ROOM 5.89m x 3.53m (19'4 x 11'7)
- Full range of mid oak "Shaker" style high and low level units with feature handles, open plate rack and contrasting work surfaces. Deep "Belfast" style sink with "butcher's block" solid wood double drainer and polished chrome antique style mixer taps. Space for range style cooker (plumbed for gas) with wide over head extractor canopy. Enclosed space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights. Dual aspect windows. Two double radiators.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.51m x 1.55m (8'3 x 5'1)
- Low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine and slimline dish washer. Space for dryer. Tiled splash back to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Hard wood stable style door to rear with double glazed port light. Single radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 4.72m x 3.23m (15'6 x 10'7)
- Dual aspect windows. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Three quarter tiled shower cubicle with sliding cubicle door and "Mira Sport" electric shower unit. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Half wood strip walls. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.29m x 3.45m (14'1 x 11'4)
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 / LIVING ROOM 3.48m x 3.05m (11'5 x 10')
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- BATHROOM 3.53m x 3.10m (11'7 x 10'2)
- "Victorian" style suite comprising free standing roll top ball and claw bath with off set antique style polished chrome mixer taps and shower attachment. High flush W/C with exposed polished chrome pipework. Pedestal wash hand basin. Double radiator. Three quarter tiled shower cubicle with "Essentials" electric shower unit. Pivot glazed door. Feature old cast iron style radiator with polished chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled floor. Half wood strip walls. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING / STUDY 2.59m x 2.13m (8'6 x 7')
- Wood laminate floor. "Keylite" double glazed roof light. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 7.49m x 3.99m (24'7 x 13'1)
- to include walk in wardrobe, ensuite and cold water storage cupboard. Wood laminate floor. Gable end window and "Keylite" double glazed roof light. Walk-in wardrobe with hanging space and shelving. Wood laminate floor. Access to eaves storage. Cupboard with cold water storage tank.
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps. Fully tiled shower cubicle with sliding cubicle doors and "Redring" electric shower unit. Part tiled walls. Fully tiled floor. "Keylite" double glazed roof light. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 5 5.49m x 4.01m (18' x 13'2)
- Wood laminate floor. Access to eaves storage and loft. Gable end window and "Keylite" double glazed roof light. Double radiator.
- Shared stoned laneway to private stoned drive to front, side and rear. Parking for eight or more cars. Large front garden in neat lawn and kerbed edging. Large garden to rear in neat lawn. Well fenced and mature hedging. PVC tank. Concrete path to front, side and rear of property. Paved patio.
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.41m x 4.37m (17'9 x 14'4)
- Oil fired boiler. Roller shutter door. Power and light. Glazed service door to side.
- LEAN-TO SHED 2.95m x 2.95m (9'8 x 9'8)
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.